What do you drive?

1. smileyface33

smileyface33 Member

i hope to get a new car soon but i'll be driving the 2007 camry until then...
  2. jikhead

jikhead Well-Known Member

2009 370z
  3. Mada

Mada Well-Known Member

Why is this? If I was a dad of someone driving in the snow I would like that person to have all seasons or snow tires...
  4. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

The Batmobile. Pics coming soon....
  5. TxGoat

TxGoat Guest

Used to drive a 2006 GTO but near $50 fillups for premium every 2 weeks and 18 MPG city driving forced me to say goodbye to my 420 HP (at the crank) baby.

[​IMG]

Now I'm driving a 7 year old Chevy Malibu but I'm thinking about a 302 Boss Mustang or a BMW 3-series. I'm really enjoying not having a car payment right now and thus I think I'm going to try to pay cash for my next new car. Prior to the Malibu, the last car I bought used, when I went to lower the window, I found a collection of the previous owner's boogers lined up on the edge of the window tucked under the weatherstripping thus I don't want to go used unless I absolutely have to.
    Beatlesfan likes this.
  6. Cjax

Cjax Member

I don't have any pictures but we currently have a 2010 Toyota Venza and a 2010 Town & Country minivan.

Oh the scarifices you have to make having 4 children under 5!!
  7. kejlyCZ

kejlyCZ Well-Known Member

2003 Hyundai Elantra.
    No HP (nearly, just 108), but it's enough for my 10miles a day trips. Sorry, no photo, I don't like my car so much to make photos of it:)
  8. Caff Racer

Caff Racer Active Member

I don't have a driving licence for cars, only for bikes, but the day I do finally get round to sorting that problem out (if I win the Euromillions lottery, that is), I'd have two cars.

One of these for zapping round mountain roads and doing the odd trackday:

[​IMG]

And one of these for Friday and Saturday nights cruising round town:

[​IMG]
  9. gallandof

gallandof Well-Known Member

i drive a 2011 Subaru WRX hatch, as much as im loving the car gas sucks. I average around 22MPG but it takes premium and I do tons of driving, so im filling up about every 3-4 days, at 40$+a fill up:(

[​IMG]

mines the blue one,although interesting story, that silver one I parked next to, the person who bought it actually walked in to buy mine about 5 minutes before i finished signing the papers, we've gone for a few hikes together (not planned we just hike same spot)and we like to joke around about the chances of that happening.

PS: hrethgir, you should drive that 2.5rs to mass so i can buy it for my GF those are one of my favorite Subies ever *waves*
    Shine. likes this.
  10. TxGoat

TxGoat Guest

What do you think of the proposed RWD Subaru with the Boxer engine?

[​IMG]
  11. Shine.

Shine. Well-Known Member

2001 Civic Si,Im 17 its my first car:D
    [​IMG]
  12. gallandof

honestly I hate it, they should have released that body style 4 years ago, it's too ricerish for my likings(looks like it was made specifically for the fast and furious series). also if I want a lightweight RWD sports car, im going to get a spec series miata or MR2 for the track instead, or an american v8 RWD car, it just seems to be a car thats not exactly good for any specific purpose. with that said I am going for a test drive once my dealership gets them.
  13. jwp1223

jwp1223 Well-Known Member

I sold my Chevy Silverado 2500HD when it started having overheating issues, same with my Explorer, I then bought a Ford Freestyle...it was wrecked, I am now in a 2011 Chevy Malibu.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  14. TxGoat

TxGoat Guest

I'm curious to see how it handles. It looks a little "Nissan Z-carish" to me. They should try to make it rear-engine mounted just for giggles and to try to give it an edge.
  15. Adauth

Adauth Well-Known Member

03 Cobra

600rwhp (576 on the trough, 592 peak, 556rqtw, 93 octane safe tune)
    Whipple 2.3 @ 19lbs of boost
    Twin Ford GT pumps w/ 80lb injectors
    Stage 3 cams
    ARP Headbolts
    Built 8:1 shortblock w/ CP Pistons
    TEIN shocks & Steeda springs
    Subframes
    Steeda shift knob
    Bassani Midlengths, O\R X, Steeda Catback
    10.5 Replicas with Nitto 315 555R Drag Radials
    Spec 3 clutch
  16. Stinky Stinky

Stinky Stinky Well-Known Member

And I drive the BatMobile :)

[​IMG]
    johnlgalt likes this.
  17. stauren1203

stauren1203 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Terrible picture, but Its a GPW AP1 MY00 Honda S2000.
  18. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

Off-topic finance discussion moved to here.
    ThatonedudexP and Mada like this.
  19. Baldilocks

Baldilocks Well-Known Member

2006 Corvette Z06. Bought it used, got a great deal on it. :)

[​IMG]

Also have a 2001 Camaro SS (As seen in my Avatar).
    Shine. likes this.
  20. NightHawk877

NightHawk877 Well-Known Member

I drive a 2011 Super Snake with 800 horespower. Don't ask for 1/4 mile times. I don't race.
  21. LilacBleeds

LilacBleeds Well-Known Member

mine a 2005 vauxhall corsa sxi
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  22. Caff Racer

Caff Racer Active Member

Blimey, LilacBleeds, I'd edit/blur out the reg number if I was you: I'd be too worried that it could get cloned! :eek:
  23. Shine.

Shine. Well-Known Member

24. Adauth

Adauth Well-Known Member

Pics? and if you don't race why do you have an 800HP car? also mod list?
  25. gallandof

why not have an 800HP Supersnake? I dont race (i do take my cars to the track to really see how they perform in most situations,but times are irrelevant where Igo) but I do plan on building my WRX out to a 450HP built block motor. mainly just because I love wrenching on cars and its fun and there are the rare occasions where have a faster car is safer.(thats just my excuse to the GF when i buy another part)