• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What do you think about this?

What do you think?

• Its not going to happen.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LOL

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • The end of the world is less than 6 months away.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love my android device!!

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Pretty interesting. Not very many poll options tho.. I think its possible this could happen and people could die but not at the magnitude that it occurred at before.

What is really sad tho is we are really not making much progress, and tons of aquatic life is dying off daily.

Upvote 0
Well if it was proposed that it would happen within a year or tow then yeah, it would tie in to the end of the world in 2012. :D
But 6 months? I doubt it. Being that alot more people are not reporting it.
I see Yosemite national Park exploding its super volcano before that bubble in the Gulf. But one never knows.

TS
Whos going to report it tho if its kept quiet by the parties involved.

Upvote 0
Ok people, what really happened with these methane bubbles is everyone on the planet used to celebrate the gods by eating beans, and then farting. Well one day, everyone on the planet farted at the same time, releasing huge amounts of methane into the air. A lightning bolt struck and poof... there went 95% of the planet.

Reactions: TheBrit
Upvote 0
ok people, what really happened with these methane bubbles is everyone on the planet used to celebrate the gods by eating beans, and then farting. Well one day, everyone on the planet farted at the same time, releasing huge amounts of methane into the air. A lightning bolt struck and poof... There went 95% of the planet.

That gave me a laugh! :D :D :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones