• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help What do you think are the odds this will happen??

I contacted samsung about my moment..I bought it and it didnt work and then i got it replaced and then it also had the same exact problems.I tried everything to get a new model from sprint.They will not help me.I contacted samsung and demanded that they refund me my money and told them that i will fax the receipt to them if need be.I have only had the phone since mid feb so what do you think the chances are that they will send me my money back?

Hp did this for me one time for a computer that wasnt working anymore.Since sprint wont help me,im going above their heads to the actual manufacturer.

Samsung will not refund. They will tell you to go to the person you bought it from and deal with them.

After 3 (or it might be 4) exchanges of the same type phone Sprint's internal policy is to give you a different device, which usually ends up being an upgrade. But, you have to have exchanged it that many times for legitimate reasons.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones