What do you think?General

Last Updated:

1. ddtan

ddtan Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. JE78

JE78 Well-Known Member

Its not really anything new. If I was in the market for a new phone and went to a Verizon store and wanted the Incredible but then was told I'd have to wait 3 weeks for it to arrive or I could walk out of the store that day with a Moto Droid I'd probably go with the Droid.

HTC/Verizon really dropped the ball with the Incredible, right now its the best phone on the network and anyone thats in the market for a new smartphone on the VZ probably wants one, they just can't find any.

3. vandeec5

vandeec5 Well-Known Member

I called multiple stores and no luck so I placed an order for an upgrade over the phone which will be shipped 07/12

4. HTCIncredible

HTCIncredible Well-Known Member

I haven't checked the Verizon Wireless in my town to see if they have any in stock. Is it really that bad?

5. ttamnedlog

ttamnedlog Well-Known Member

Holy hell. I kept thinking to myself, "Surely this article can go a single sentence without a grammatical or spelling error..." I assume it never did, but I stopped reading after the fourth sentence. Not to mention the bold subhead claims that Google will soon be releasing Froyo... Wow.

6. dscribe

dscribe Well-Known Member

Yeah, the article is poorly written, mixes subject content dramatically and really is almost as much an editorial as a news article. Still, the htc phone availability is not good. It is true that many people who have been waiting for the incredible are "jumping ship" and hoping for the new Motorola phone.

7. izzy35

izzy35 Well-Known Member

I had seen someone with the Incredible and was very impressed but had no reason to upgrade bc my bb was suiting all my needs so I figured I'd save the money....Well fast forward a couple of weeks and I broke my bb. Went to verizon, saw the Inc, said I wanted one, got all the papers ready, and the guy turns and says, "ok u should receive it in about 4-6 weeks!! :eek:" I looked at him like he was crazy bc I could NOT believe it. They told me almost NO stores have it in stock which I couldn't even understand. So from the store, I used the INC to google the stores and numbers in my area, and NONE had it...I googled Best Buy, and the 2nd one I called had it!! :D

So yes, it is REALLY that bad and so sad. How do you market your "best phone" and NOT have it in stock???

8. ZAZusmc03

ZAZusmc03 Active Member

I would have upgraded from BB storm to the Inc if it wasn't for the wait. When they are easily accessible i'll probably switch over, If there isn't something else that has come out that catches my interest more.