What do you think...

Last Updated:

1. aleesara01

aleesara01 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Sorry in advance for the lengthy post...

I order an evo through telesales on Wednesday and got a confirmation email on Thursday that my order had processed for shipping. On Thursday I got a call from best buy letting me know that after a 3 week wait my evo was in. Not wanting to deal with a rebate, I decided to call sprint and see if I could cancel my order. (maybe it hadn't left the warehouse??)

So, I called and they said that they cancelled the order but when they sent me account services to reset my upgrade date, the rep offered me an additional $75 off the phone if I order through telesales, so naturally I agreed to re-order the phone with them.

An hour ago, I got a confirmation email again that my second order has processed, I went into the orders system to verify that my first order was cancelled and I saw that the first order is going to be delivered tomorrow and the second order is set to be delivered on Saturday! Has anyone had this happen? Am I expected to return the first evo or did sprint just goof??

Advertisement
  2. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

Keep the first one since it will get there first, and then send back the second one as soon as you can after you recieve it. At the point they recieve it they will credit it to your account.
    This might turn out to be a good thing since if there is any problem with the first Evo, you can always send it back and keep the second one.