What do your Droid 2 screens look like?

Last Updated:

1. JDunc

JDunc Well-Known Member

Grimmy, how'd you get that facebook widget?

Advertisement
  2. jradicle11

jradicle11 That Guy VIP Member

It looks like the Launcher Pro new Facebook widget.
  3. grimmy311

grimmy311 New Member

Yep Launcher Pro Plus FB widget, works great.
  4. JDunc

JDunc Well-Known Member

I have Launcher Plus Pro...was there a update I missed I don't see it in the Launcher widgets?
  5. grimmy311

grimmy311 New Member

Yep, you can pull it off the market. Awesome update I LOVE the fb widget.
  6. JDunc

JDunc Well-Known Member

Cool, ill enable background data so I can get!
  7. JDunc

JDunc Well-Known Member

wustehase likes this.
  8. Jeebz88

Jeebz88 New Member

Here are mine so far

Attached Files:

9. brilor04

brilor04 Well-Known Member

wustehase likes this.
  10. wustehase

wustehase Member

I'll start from the top:

• The black-market icon (it's a shortcut to Market) is part of an icon pack from Ludacrosse over at DL.
    • The battery widget is called battstatt, found on the Market
    • The background is a stock background found in the wallpaper menu
    • The clock is called D-Clock Widget, found on the Market
    • The weather icon is the Tiny widget from Weather & Toggle Widget, found on the Market
    • I'm using LauncherPro Plus, with the dock-bar graphics found anywhere on the web
    • The icons are part of the same icon pack I got from Luda, made using the built-in edit icon feature from LP.

So there you go, that's how I did it :)
  11. jradicle11

jradicle11 That Guy VIP Member

No notification bar?
  12. UniqueNate

UniqueNate Well-Known Member

Launcher Pro gives you the options to hide that. You can get the notifications on your icons. So you never really miss anything. Looks a little cleaner like that.
    To me anyways.

Here's one of mines. Shrunk it down for you guys though. Oh and it's not a droid 2 either, but I felt like sharing anyways. I just wanted to join different forums and answer a few questions along the way. I mean it's phone tech so I'm interested. Epic is my device but I have respect to all phones.

[​IMG]
    wustehase likes this.
  13. JDunc

JDunc Well-Known Member

I'm new to Launcher Pro. Where is the built in the edit icon feature?
  14. wustehase

wustehase Member

If you long press on the dock icons along the bottom, it brings up a menu for change shortcut, change icon, and swipe action.

To answer the question about the notification bar, I have my app drawer swipe action set to "Hide notification bar" so it's just a matter of swiping it away :)
  15. joesmho

joesmho Member

Honestly, such a great job, wustehase. I like the clean look. I think that this is the screen to beat. :)
    wustehase likes this.
  16. wustehase

wustehase Member

Thank you everyone for the compliments :) I'm extremely happy with it, and I'm glad y'all like it.
  17. mach1man

mach1man Well-Known Member

So if I go to his site off my phone download it were can I find and how do I upload it.
  18. wustehase

wustehase Member

Wait what are you trying to do?

If you're talking about the icon pack from Luda, I downloaded and unzipped the file for the whole set of icons I wanted to a folder on my sdcard. Then I long pressed on the dock shortcut I wanted a new icon for, went custom>gallery>"icon pack folder name" and picked the icon I wanted.
  19. mach1man

I'm trying to do it from my phone. I'll click on the icon pack and hit download. I long press on the icon and get change icon which I click, it then says custom icon or LauncherPro icons. If I click custom I dont see what I just downloaded.
  20. wustehase

wustehase Member

The icon pack you downloaded is a zip file, you need to use an app like ASTRO or Root File Manager to unzip the icon pack into a usable folder of icons.
  21. grndscrpr10

grndscrpr10 New Member

I've been switching all my stuff around for the last week ever since I got my D2, here is my current homescreen setup.

[​IMG]
  22. mach1man

where is everyone getting the little android guys holding stuff?Also what home program are you using?
  23. rpack

rpack Active Member

Definitely inspired by wustehase. I'm still deciding on a wallpaper, but this is what I have so far.

Attached Files:

wustehase likes this.
  24. grndscrpr10

grndscrpr10 New Member

CorpAv8r likes this.