What Does Your Epic 4G Screen Look Like?

1. jerbeck24

jerbeck24 Well-Known Member

2. daddyd302

daddyd302 Well-Known Member

1. Long press the icon you want to change
    2. choose change shortcut
    3. pick applications
    4. choose the icon you want
  3. Timberwolf671

Timberwolf671 New Member

One of themes I am working on
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
  4. Comenius

Comenius Member

5. jerbeck24

That is the SwitchPro Widget. It is a paid app, but DEFINITELY worth it. I think it's only $0.99 if I remember right. All I did was make it so it had no background in the settings and chose my color for the widget itself.
    Comenius likes this.
  6. Comenius

Comenius Member

Awesome, thanks. I've got the free version but it doesn't have the option for those dots. For $0.99, I'm off to upgrade! :)
  7. jerbeck24

No problem!
  8. Khemul

Khemul Well-Known Member

Quite a few changes since the original I posted a while back. It's still evolving over time.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  9. EpicFan

EpicFan Active Member

What widget are you using for your music player??!! It's sick looking...and how did you change your dock?
  10. EpicFan

EpicFan Active Member

I love your theme!!! Where did you get those custom icons from and how did you get them to fit? Im reading the tutorial but it doesn't say much nor does it say where to get the dock from either...what clock widget is that also?
  11. hydralisk

hydralisk Well-Known Member

Clock widget is "digital clock widget" on the market. I cut most of the icons from photographs throughout the internet. The dock was from the original thread I discovered this layout from.
  12. Khemul

Khemul Well-Known Member

Music player is FLiP. Not 100% happy with it, would rather have blue rounded buttons and text over top the buttons so the names don't get cut off all the time, but it is close enough to what I was looking for to work for now.

Dock is just Launcher Pro with custom background and custom icons set.
    Seddy likes this.
  13. Jude72

Jude72 Well-Known Member

newone757 came up with this theme and you can find all you need to know about it here - [Layout] Android Phone 7 (HDPI) - xda-developers
  14. Seddy

Seddy Well-Known Member

I was looking for a music player similar to this... something that'll look nice against a solid background without lines around it! Thanks!

BTW... Im still in the process of setting up my Epic (Just purchased LauncherPro Icons). I'll download Shootme and hope it works better than it did on the Moment...

[​IMG]
    These are my screens from left to right, starting in the center...

Main Screen-
    Beautiful Widgets (Smaller Home Weather - Standard Weather Skin, black-on-black Clock Skin)
    FLiP Music Player

Social Screen-
    Facebook and my normal communication tools...
    JuiceDefender Widget

App Screen-
    My mostly used apps.

Using LauncherPro ofcource, with LauncherPro Icons (purchased from the Market - WORTH THE $1.99) Also using a custom dock found in the LPI called Light Cards Blue Transparent by br_hermon.

The two screens to the left of the Main Screen are my Direct Dials and Direct Message screens. Icons have the contacts pictures and names so I didn't post for privacy reasons. :)
  15. jerbeck24

I'm not finding this FLiP music player in the market...what exactly should I search for?
  16. farcus

farcus Member

Does anyone mind taking a look at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNe4tf2qxYc and explaining what all is going on in his epic. I love the way it looks. And yes I know it has launcher pro, but the clock, "theme", any other things you can identify would be awesome
    Thanks
  17. omgitsspooky

omgitsspooky Well-Known Member

Here are a couple of my screenshots...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  18. omgitsspooky

Khemul, I couldn't find Flip in the market, are you sure it's still there? by the way, the stock music player widget sucks huge balls. I hope they change it for Froyo.
  19. Khemul

Khemul Well-Known Member

It is a pain sometimes with searches. Not sure if I went through the market or barcode link originally since I picked it up around or right after the market bug got fixed. The link below should have the barcode for it.

FLiP music player for Android Android Junkies
  20. BigD562

BigD562 Well-Known Member

Seddy, where can i get that dock image from?
  21. Seddy

Seddy Well-Known Member

Its called 'Light Cards Blue Transparent' available in the LauncherPro Icons App in the market. It only costs $2 but its more than worth it.
    BigD562 likes this.
  22. omgitsspooky

how does one change the icon for the unlock screen? or change the way to unlock a screen?
  23. BigD562

BigD562 Well-Known Member

WidgetLocker
  24. omgitsspooky

how about if i want to just change the icon on the lock screen?