1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

What Does Your Epic 4G Screen Look Like?

1. UniqueNate

UniqueNate Well-Known Member

I love the emoticon for weather skins. i use the same thing on my epic
  2. Blaznlow

Blaznlow Active Member

how did u get your icons to look like that?
  3. keenan6

keenan6 Well-Known Member

Download LauncherPRO and make sure you're set to it

then go to

> Menu button (next to home) > Preferences > Appearance Settings.
  4. Blaznlow

Blaznlow Active Member

to get the default icons on the bottom?
  5. keenan6

Are you asking how to change the icons??

you do that by long pressing the icon that's there and it will allow you to change it.
  6. Khemul

Khemul Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

LauncherPro (glass dock background)
    Sense Analog Clock
    Weather Forecast
    Nexus Revamped (background)
    Bat Stat
    JuiceDefender (the icon in the notification bar)
  7. darksoul

darksoul Active Member

Pretty much stock for mines... love this phone! :D
    [​IMG]
  8. keenan6

Darksoul

Where did you get that wallpaper??
  9. Blaznlow

Blaznlow Active Member

i was wondering the same thing! go chargers!!!
  10. Blaznlow

Blaznlow Active Member

for some reason when i do the long press on the icons in the dock it will allow me to change them but all i see is the white icons. i would like to just have the default icons in the dock but i do not see them when i long press and change icon. any clue what to do ?
  11. Khemul

Khemul Well-Known Member

Select 'Change Shortcut' instead of 'Change Icon'. It seems to assume that if you want to change an icon it'll already be default. Selecting 'Change Shortcut' instead should get 'Default Icon' as an option.
    Red_Cheeks likes this.
  12. Blaznlow

Blaznlow Active Member

thanks that worked! Now all I need is that chargers wallpaper n I'm set! Once again. Thanks
  13. darksoul

darksoul Active Member

I don't remember ecactly what thread, but from this forum... here u go.

[​IMG]
  14. rasstar

rasstar Well-Known Member

Coming from a Palm pre the screen isn't all that great. The screen on the Palm Pre is much sharper and clearer. Also the Android OS UI is made with ugly. The widgets and UI look like awful. In comparison the pre looks like Windows 7 while Android looks like Windows 98. I am actually considering returning it and waiting for another Webos device.
  15. Iczer

Iczer Well-Known Member

Well not everyone can be happy, it's your choice. I for one have not seen a screen as good as the Epic's and i'll stick with it.
  16. g0tr00t

g0tr00t Well-Known Member

I am an HTC junkie....just came from the Hero

[​IMG]
  17. hokie gti

hokie gti Member

changed mine up again. My home screen is a lot less cluttered now which I prefer.

[​IMG]
  18. Iczer

Iczer Well-Known Member

Is that still fancy widgets? it updated the weather?
  19. m3lover1

m3lover1 New Member

20. peaxie

peaxie Member

Might be a silly question but I'm new (Hi!)...Does Touchwiz eat up more battery/memory compared to the vanilla launcher and compared to Launch Pro?
    Thanks in advance.
  21. YaBoiD

YaBoiD Well-Known Member

I doubt it uses more battery. Maybe more memory than the vanilla launcher but probably not more than LaunchPro. It all comes down to how many widgets you're using also.
  22. hokie gti

hokie gti Member

Yes it is. I didn't realize I could just set the location myself. Before I was relying on auto location.
  23. peaxie

peaxie Member

Just installed Launcher Pro and customized it. I love it so far. Is there a way I can completely delete Touchwiz?
  24. YaBoiD

YaBoiD Well-Known Member

Not that I know of. Maybe via root.
  25. Mistiq

Mistiq Well-Known Member

Not without rooting and installing a AOSP (?) rom over it. From what I understand about Touchwiz, lots of the little things behind the scenes still run nicely when you're using Launcher Pro instead of the Touch wiz launcher.

I could be wrong but something about swiping one way on a contact's name will send a message and swiping the other way will call them, as well as swiping the notification bar to control brightness. If I'm wrong disregard but if I'm right I don't see a need to completely get rid of Touchwiz when you're getting the best of both worlds.