What Does Your Epic 4G Screen Look Like?

Last Updated:

1. someguy1984

someguy1984 Well-Known Member

Is that an android battery widget by the way? What is it called in the market?

2. Bmerz

Bmerz Well-Known Member

Sorry I missed your question about "how to", hopefully you were able to do it based on cruisers instructions. :)

Honestly, I do NOT recommend installing this battery widget, as it's so far off and inaccurate, I actually uninstalled it. Then had to do a hard-reset to get it off, as doing just a regular uninstall was not enough to remove it 100% - it left a ghost, until I did a reset. Too bad, as it is cute - but not functional.
  3. jungle

jungle Member

how do you paste an image, I was only able to upload an image
  4. cruiser771

cruiser771 Well-Known Member

you upload the png to a source like photobucket, and you can get the direct link address. then when your writing your comment on here, click on the little icon with the mountain that says "insert image" and paste the address there.
  5. Inferno4213

Inferno4213 Well-Known Member

I love the icon pack & downloaded it to my phone. Only thing is, there aren't many icons (especially ones that I use). I see you have more than came with that link/file. How did you get them?
  6. zbender

zbender New Member

Hey does anyone know a weather widget that that is in a similar style with the Tajm clock widget? Thanks!
  7. honnt

honnt New Member

I was just wondering the exact same thing...
  8. Bmerz

Bmerz Well-Known Member

If you downloaded both packs (from page 1, of the XDA link I provided), as well as went through the thread and right-mouse clicked one's that have been added (not in either packs), then you should end up with at least 170 icons or more. There's a few that I didn't save from the thread, otherwise I'd have about 175 or so. Hope this helps. :)
  9. iamyourdemize

iamyourdemize Member

How do you get the nice big colorful dock launchers? I am tired of LauncherPro's black and white ones and everytime i put in a custom icon they look so small.
  10. Jebus Christ

Jebus Christ Well-Known Member

Dude those are epic(no pun intended), care to explain everything including wallpaper.
  11. Flaspeneer

Flaspeneer Well-Known Member

12. EpicFan

EpicFan Active Member

Any ideas on how to improve mine setup?
  13. tx_brandon

tx_brandon Well-Known Member

14. Flaspeneer

Somehow, I scrolled through this thread at least seventeen times without noticing that someone was using a pair of excellent and, may I say, photogenic AKG headphones as their wallpaper. Have you spent a lot of time on Head-fi with a user name I might know?

I've been looking for StatBatt on the market for ages and but haven't found said wordy battery app. I'd ask about your Launcher Pro icons but know they were offered for free about two months before I discovered this forum. I mention that only because people keep linking to an AF thread where they're no longer available.
  15. candi3188

candi3188 Well-Known Member

@ flaspeneer- The widget you are looking for is actually called BattStatt, not the reverse. It is made by Tomas Persson, who also makes the worded date/time widget called Tajm.
    Flaspeneer likes this.
  16. Keybeeetsss

Keybeeetsss Well-Known Member

Center screen[​IMG]

FaceBook Widget (LP)[​IMG]

2nd Screen[​IMG]

3rd Screen (People widget)[​IMG]

5th Screen (Calendar|Bookmark Widgets-LP)[​IMG]

Screen 6[​IMG]

Screen7 (MixZing widget)[​IMG]
  17. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Click on Thumbnails
  18. Johnny Cakes

Johnny Cakes Well-Known Member

Probably a total noob question, but how can you just add text to the screen? Like if I wanted to put my company's name or something for a professional look?
  19. Kelmar

Add it to a wallpaper?
  20. Johnny Cakes

Johnny Cakes Well-Known Member

Can text be added to live wallpaper? If so, how?

Seems like there should be some sort of widget like app, which just sits there displaying static text.

UPDATE: I found "Post-it Widget" which now has a transparent background. That basically does what I was looking for but does not have font options so hopefully there is something better out there which I just can't find yet.
  21. Kelmar

No idea (not that I know of)
  22. Flaspeneer

I tried both variations but would never have typed Stat with two t's, since the actual word uses one. Thanks for that.
  23. shersherbaby

shersherbaby New Member

Love this background. Can you share where you got it? Thanks! :)
  24. ThatsNoUser

ThatsNoUser Member

Here's mine

I'm using weatherbug elite, alarm clock plus, switch pro, and launcher plus pro.
  25. allhailcale

allhailcale Member

New setup that I'm immensely happy with:

Digital Wall Live wallpaper, WifiWidget, Beautiful Home Weather with topless skin, Gauge Battery Widget, Silent Toggle Widget, LP Plus with TallMin icons on droid-grunge dock. Call Log and Voice Dial icons are from the ThaIcon pack via BetterCut.