What does your homescreen look like?General

Last Updated:

1. OrKo

OrKo Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

LPP, rocking the R2D2 wallpaper pack from the market (I believe it was originally only available in the Motorola R2D2 limited Droid) and the new blue circle battery meter (root users only) thanks to TouchPro.

[​IMG]
    When its charging the circle meter changes into a charging Android icon. Pretty sweet if you ask me..

Advertisement
  2. CB1990

CB1990 Member

[​IMG]

Power Options
    Play Store, Stock Battery Widget, Hot Spot Toggle
    Rhapsody
    Google Search Bar
  3. TouchPro

TouchPro Member

[​IMG]

Stock rom & launcher w/ ICS themed icons.

Sent from my LG-MS840 using Tapatalk
  4. Sniper1087

Sniper1087 Well-Known Member

Lol do you have service on your phone or are you using google voice with wifi or a hotspot?, just makes me wonder your phone icon is not on the screen, and well just curiosity to know if you are running it like that :)
  5. Ozzieoh

Ozzieoh Well-Known Member

I switch between these two when I get bored with the other. The way I see it. I can have ios or wp7 with all the great features of android.[​IMG][​IMG]
  6. julio65873

julio65873 Active Member

[​IMG]

Adw launcher with ice theme.
  7. 4ubest

4ubest Well-Known Member

W,, I notice you have 7 dots at the top center of your screen. I used to have 7 but now there are 6. How do I get back the other 1?
  8. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

how did you lose a screen?
  9. pcflip

pcflip Well-Known Member

chknhwk what clock is that which shows what the weather and temp is going to be on that at that particular hour?
  10. 4ubest

4ubest Well-Known Member

I have no idea and that it is just gone BUT if you look at the images in this thread you will see a good number that also have 6 dots.

I really want to get it back but I do not know if I need to call LG support or metro as my metro salesperson has not a clue.
  11. Shawnsac2000

Shawnsac2000 Well-Known Member

I love yours, Wu Tang Clan For Ever!!! Where did you get that wallpaper?
  12. DroidFan83

DroidFan83 Well-Known Member

Just pinch on your home screen (the zooming out gesture) and you'll see all of your screens. You can press and hold and drag to change the order or move to trash to remove. If you have less than 7 you'll see a place holder with a plus sign that you can use to add more until you reach that limit.

Some don't know this, but you can also change the 3 icons on the bottom menu of the screen to any 3 apps. If you try to do it with an app on the home screen it won't work. You have to do it from the applications menu.

The manual that comes with this phone is practically useless.
    4ubest and THE W like this.
  13. chknhwk

chknhwk Well-Known Member

That's elecont in the post above with the screen shot. I got it from the Amazon Appstore on it's free day. :D
  14. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

I got it from the market. It's free.
  15. Shawnsac2000

Shawnsac2000 Well-Known Member

Cool, I been trying to find a Wu tang boot animation & a back splash too.
  16. akikhia

akikhia Well-Known Member

17. itzpacmann

itzpacmann Well-Known Member

How do I keep the stock launcher but change the icon pack or themes. I can't find anything and I want to keep my stock launcher. Thanks
  18. yo yo yoags

yo yo yoags Member

Go to home screen. Hit menu button > Add. that'll send you into the widget edit screen. then menu button > canvas will send you to the canvas edit screen. Up to 7 screens.
  19. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

Yeah I actually took off 2 screens. Wasn't using them.
  20. jv951

jv951 Member

[​IMG]
    Heres mine.
  21. hYpHyPuRpLe

hYpHyPuRpLe Well-Known Member

22. crazyflow

crazyflow Active Member

23. crazyflow

crazyflow Active Member

Here's mine:
    [​IMG]

Did this one today, just playing around to see which one to choose
    [​IMG]
  24. jv951

jv951 Member

Umm I forgot I think its was called Clear Sense or something like that, I got it from Beautiful Widgets
  25. ChiweN

ChiweN Well-Known Member Contributor