What does 'your order is being processed mean'?

1. rahuldang

rahuldang Well-Known Member

i ordered friday, the 4th, at approx 1pm pacific time and this is what my status says online 'Your order is being processed. If you have any questions, please contact a representative at your original point of purchase.' When should i be expecting this? For what it's worth i'm in Southern California. Also what shipping carrier would it come by?

thank you so much

Advertisement
    :
  2. rdegk15

rdegk15 Well-Known Member

It means the order is being processed.
  3. rahuldang

lol i should've re-phrased the question. what i mean to ask is, when should the phone arrive? 2 - 5 days from now? Thanks!
  4. rdegk15

rdegk15 Well-Known Member

lol just messin with ya. Most likely because its the weekend and large amount sold this weekend it might be a bit slower. But should be shipping soon. once shipped 2-3 days.
  5. RoadkillStewie

RoadkillStewie Well-Known Member

it means their doing paperwork... etc, eta? who knows. Depends on product availability, how long the paperwork takes etc.
  6. whatsitsname

whatsitsname Well-Known Member

It means it hasn't been shipped yet. Sprint uses UPS and USPS. UPS ETA times are fairly accurate. USPS times fluctuates wildly.
    Can you tell me how much you were charged tax? My total was $465 (phone and case) and I was taxed $47. My local tax rate is 8.75%. Something just doesn't add up here.
  7. rahuldang

i was charged something like 347 or so. Did you use the 'save50' promo code? it would've saved u 50$
  8. whatsitsname

whatsitsname Well-Known Member

I'm sorry I should have been more clearer. Since we both live in California our tax will be on the full price of the phone regardless of rebates or discounts. So phone $450 + case $15 = $465
    My total after the $150 instant rebate and tax is $360.
    I was charged $47 in taxes which means the tax rate is greater than 10%. But my tax rate is only 8.75%.

Oh I did get the save50 promo. Unfortunately it cannot be used towards the purchase of the phone. It is a $50 credit that will be credited towards your future bills only.
    Btw. I order my Htc Evo at 1am on Friday morning and it still says processing.
  9. apollooff320

apollooff320 Well-Known Member

you'll most likely see your phone monday. I order a lot of phones from sprint since being a customer and they all arrived in 1 day. I always get the newest phones out.
  10. rahuldang

Actually everything pretty much matches with me. i had 449.99 (didnt order any accessory) and i got the 150 discount + 45.67 tax and activation fee waived, my total = 345.66. but in this case, because you ordered ur 15$ case, it came out to be 360 so everything checks out, unless im missing something. :)