1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

What Driver to UseSupport

1. mvtechnet

mvtechnet New Member

I have downloaded the Samsung Driver Pack but the computer still does not see my Precedent. I saw someone here say use the prevail driver but I dont see that anywhere. At least not by name. I have tried forcing friver update on the unknown device but no matter what driver I try to use for the phone they all fail to install.

Thanks for any info

Advertisement
    :
  2. mvtechnet

mvtechnet New Member

Windows 7 works. Phone still stuck in airplane mode and any type of network app crashes. Think I'll just buy new phone. :)
  3. Prepaidguy9081

Prepaidguy9081 Well-Known Member

4. SParker40

SParker40 Well-Known Member

These phones are very similar to the prevail. Make sure you read alot before doing anything. There isnt as much support as there is for the prevail.
  5. Prepaidguy9081

Androidarea51.com plenty of support
  6. Prepaidguy9081

Infact I just fixed the huild.prop for cm7.1 their to maintain the fingerprint of a straight talk sch-828c
  7. SParker40

SParker40 Well-Known Member

Can you post a link to the rom then please? I've rooted and done everything just lie I dis my prevail and everything works but cm7 wont run because of the build prop. I don't know how to do it. Thank you. Everything else seems to work good though. I've got cwm and flashed to an ej06 image.
  8. Prepaidguy9081

Go to androidarea51.com
    Login or signup
    Go to precedent rom releases under forums
    Go to cm7.1
    Find my post [how to install cm7.1 with root......] follow all instructions to the t.

Then please donate a dollar or two to aa51@androidarea51.com pretty please, site is struggling