What email client?General

1. Teddybear2013

Teddybear2013 Member

What email client /app do you use with the GN2? Stock one doesn't seem very good.

Advertisement
    :
  2. tigmd99

tigmd99 Well-Known Member

Stock because it's easy to understand.
  3. colnago

colnago Well-Known Member

4. Benjie

Benjie Well-Known Member

I went with Touchdown.
  5. syx

syx Active Member

Aqua Mail has been great
  6. Z71kris

Z71kris Member

I'm using Gmail... how does stock compare..
  7. TheOtherBill

TheOtherBill Well-Known Member

When I first got my Note 2 I was going to use Gmail but there were a few complaints about it so I set up the stock app. After using it for a few days I lost all interest in trying another one, stock does everything I want, has no problems, and is easy to use.
  8. tigmd99

tigmd99 Well-Known Member

I don't like Gmail because the symbols are confusing! Too many options on where to move an email.
  9. womb raider

womb raider Well-Known Member

I just use the Gmail app. Never even tried the stock one.

My only gripe with Gmail is it doesn't give you an unread count on the icon.
  10. SmoovC

SmoovC Well-Known Member

K9 mail. Love the customizations as far as "class" folders, and the ability to set custom alerts per email account.
  11. casarosa

casarosa Well-Known Member

K9 Mail
  12. cdf3

cdf3 Well-Known Member

I use the GMail app 98% of the time.
    It allows me to apply multiple labels to an email message. It also shows the color of predefined labels I created using filter and color settings I setup from my Gmail's PC account.
  13. whitecollar

whitecollar Clericus Geekicus VIP Member

I use the Gmail app and my only complaint (and I used to us K9 for this reason) is there isn't a 'mark all as read' choice. I really like being able to delete or reply to emails from the notification shade.
  14. NJRonbo

NJRonbo Well-Known Member

Aqua Mail is the best as far as I am concerned.
  15. Teddybear2013

Teddybear2013 Member

after trying K9 I went back to the stock email client. Seems to work well enough for me