What fixes would you like to see?

Last Updated:

1. ejl2010

ejl2010 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

There are few things that I would love to updated in general and I don't think they are huge things either.

1. Make Youtube show High quality by default. That's a no brainer and it annoys me each and every time I have to go to select it from the menu.

2. Allow customizable LED for ALL ALERTS. I know apps can modify it for SMS and missed calls but I think just allowing you options for any of them by default would be fantastic

3. Speed dials. Come on...

Advertisement
  2. Arien157

Arien157 Member

Being able to turn the phone to landscape and have the phone turn without having to open the keyboard. Like on the home screen, contacts, ect.

3. Freebyrd

Freebyrd Active Member

To be able to set "Auto Answer" when connected to bluetooth headset so I don't have to stop and pull out the phone.

4. eclipsed4utoo

eclipsed4utoo Well-Known Member

1. It should be an option to make it default. Not all 2.0 phones will have a screen like the Droid. It would be much better to have it in the settings when you can change it if you want and it will always go by that.

3. Add the contact to your home page. Or, add a folder, throw the contacts that you want to be on speed dial in there. fairly simple.

As for me,

Being able to move email in the "combined email" app to their folders. It works fine in the gmail app, but no way to move mail to folders in the "Mail" app.

5. mriekena

mriekena New Member

I would really like to see a better way to do hands free dialing. My last phone was a Samsung, and all you had to do was push the button on your bluetooth headset and give a command (call last number, call so and so, dial 111-1111, etc). I have yet to find a way to make a call on my droid without touching the phone in some way. I can answer an incoming call with a simple push of the headset button though.

6. droidpcguru

droidpcguru Well-Known Member

I would like to see a way to attach pictures AND sound to an MMS message..I have Handcent, but still don't see how to do both.

Also a more customizeable folder system would be nice, or at least options to sort the applications list.

I know there are apps out there to do some of this, but without PayPal or credit cards, I have no way to purchase them:(

7. Barbara

Barbara Well-Known Member

All I want for Christmas is a good video solution. My daughter sent me a video from her Samsung Rogue and I can see the video but can't get sound. I have the video and sound on my computer so I know the sound works. It would be nice if it was that easy on the phone.

8. ccerino

ccerino Member

You can drop a shortcut to any contact's specific number on any one of your home screens.

I see that as a Speed Dial