What games would you like to see?

1. Torn Prince

Torn Prince Member

On your android phone?

Personally id like call of duty modern warfare with multiplayer capability.

It would be a huge hit in my opinion!

Also oddworld abes oddesy optimized for android would be incredible..many will agree if you know the game from many years back.

What game would you like to see on the android market?

It seems like gaming on a mobile has really stepped up what's exiting for the near future .

Advertisement
  2. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Guide

We already have a CoD-esque game called Modern Combat.
  3. Torn Prince

Torn Prince Member

Which is terrible
  4. mohind

mohind New Member

I would like to see call of duty as well. like you said modern combat is JUNK
    Torn Prince likes this.
  5. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Guide

Just merely stating that it is likely the closest we will ever get to seeing "quality" a military-based FPS on Android.
  6. Torn Prince

Torn Prince Member

Oh yeah I know buddy :) I'm just saying its really bad

Hopefully they improve in MC5
  7. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member

I like how Sega released Jet Set radio, that's really cool. I think I want to see Parapa the rapper. Many older (32/64/128 bit) console games, would convert quite well...

Yeah, More "studio" releases from major console names.
  8. cwheeler7978

cwheeler7978 Member

i would like to see more board games to play against the computer with such as monopoly and game of life etc. any board game.
  9. xploPR

xploPR Well-Known Member

I would love to see another sequel of Bad Company 3
  10. cwheeler7978

cwheeler7978 Member

i like birdy jumper and crazy bird has anyone got them? also sorter and cubix.
  11. rpstrongbad

rpstrongbad Active Member

I'd like to see more quality turn based strategy like xcom.
  12. dibblebill

dibblebill Well-Known Member

EVE Online on my Nexus 10. I'd be so uber happy. And Supreme Commander, Total Annihilation, OR Spring. ANY of the above 3. And/or Company of Heroes.

Eheheheheh.
  13. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Spy Hunter
  14. Nevpaurion

Nevpaurion Active Member

Would love to see a Medieval themed zombie hack and slash. Gritty, dark, gory.
    Xcom was awesome but I felt like the ending was total cheese ha.
  15. Chex Remix

Chex Remix Well-Known Member

I want to see Sonic 4: Episode III or Sonic the Hedgehog 5. Lately SEGA has kind of been screwing us over as we didn't even get Sonic Dash and they keep re-releasing Sonic 1. It would be cool if we could get Dragon's Crown (with 100% less ugly oversexualized character design) but most likely Gamevil will come out with something similar.
  16. Driveshaft815

Driveshaft815 Active Member

I want to see Capcom finally release the Phoenix Wright games. I know there's the first PW game, but I want the rest of 'em. I've played through them all a bunch of times, but I love the story, the games, the characters, the whole bit.
  17. Italo

Italo Well-Known Member

I saw the Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic may be coming to iPad. I hope they release it on Android as well.
  18. dibblebill

dibblebill Well-Known Member

I'd like to add a new one: Super Meat Boy.
  19. NightHawk877

NightHawk877 Well-Known Member

Portal and portal 2.