What Goeth on in Your neck of the woods?

Last Updated: 2014-10-24 18:03:35
  1. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

2. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Got home from work and turned on CNN, now I can finally relax and drink a beer to celebrate. Thought it would be closer.
  3. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog VIP Member

Well elections are over and the people have spoken. now what shall they use to fill the empty spaces?
  4. Rico ANDROID

Rico ANDROID Well-Known Member

its 6:44 pm c.s.t in my necked of the woods. and wondering how may of my fellow androids are in c.s.t.

a very good buddy of mine (online) told me something in secret but (since he doesnt know i am here)..i will spill a little...

[​IMG]

PM me and i will fill u in and hope you hav a minute even 30 secs on a 'mentioned date' in the pm to pop in and post a congrats! ok i said enuff and if he locates this post..im toast..
    argedion likes this.
  5. wyndslash

wyndslash Well-Known Member

lazing about. :p
    argedion likes this.
  6. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

move over!
    argedion likes this.
  7. argedion

at the moment nothing is going on in my neck of the woods. the tempature is falling but its supposed to be in the 70's here tomorrow. Waiting for 3:30 pm tomorrow as it will be a 3 day weekend for me. GOD BLESS OUR VETERANS.
  8. JohnLaird

JohnLaird Well-Known Member

Took some vacation time today so I have a three day weekend. Just got back from using the range at this wonderful place...

Indoor Gun Range And Houston Gun Store The Arms Room.

Excellent customer service, polite staff and it's safe. If only it wasn't so damn expensive to shoot there.
    argedion likes this.
  9. argedion

I've just returned as a guide. Life is not as hectic for me now so I now have the privileged of serving the best forum site in the world once again :)
    EarlyMon likes this.
  10. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

Welcome back! :)
    argedion likes this.
  11. Seanette

Seanette Well-Known Member

Using my head as a chemistry lab. Had a home dye job last week go rather badly awry (I wanted red, but not a red that could be used in a stop light!), so this week (after much conditioner) I used a dye remover and am now re-dyeing. Let's hope I have hair left after all this.
    ocnbrze, argedion and Rxpert83 like this.
  12. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Good luck!
  13. Seanette

Thanks, Gmash.

I do actually still have hair, and while it's not certain yet (hair's not yet dry), it appears that I've achieved a much more reasonable color. I was aiming for something that looks like it could naturally grow out of my head :).
  14. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

redheads are hot.. dated one in college.. awww...memories! :)
  15. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Good to hear! I have to agree with dan330, there's something about a redhead.;)
  16. Seanette

:). Natural color is dark brown with increasing amounts of gray (sigh).

Current color is a light reddish-brown. Much more natural, and my hair took the color a lot more evenly this try, thus no pinkish-orangey streaks. This looks like hair a professional office worker type adult would wear. :)

Needed something natural and professional-ish, since seeking work is imminent (DH is being laid off next spring).
  17. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

So looking like you're on your way to a rave isn't the best look for a job interview? Who knew? Lol

Sorry to hear about your hubby's job situation. Best of luck to you both!
  18. wyndslash

doing some stuff for work/school this week. can't wait to finally go on christmas vacation! *counting down the weeks* :D
    argedion likes this.
  19. argedion

spent the evening with the family watching a really good movie and just enjoying each others company.

A Happy veterans day, and to all of you who serve or have served thank you very much.
    ocnbrze and Gmash like this.
  20. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Watching The Walking Dead, then Talking Dead afterward. Getting my zombie fix lol.
    argedion likes this.
  21. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

At American Airlines Center.. Mavericks vs wolves game.
    In a private suite.. First time :)

Go MAVERICKS!!
    argedion likes this.
  22. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

just got back from the gym. i lost another pound!!!!!:D
    argedion likes this.
  23. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Congrats!
    argedion and ocnbrze like this.
  24. argedion

home from a long day at work. Sometimes the long weekends don't pay off.
  25. wyndslash

Wish I could say the same:D