1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

What happened here?General

1. sleezecheeze

sleezecheeze Well-Known Member

I posted this in one of my previous threads although it was kind of un-related. I don't think it belongs in there so I'll post it here.

[​IMG]

I just don't understand what's going on in this graph. How does it just drop from 75% to 0 and then just suddenly return?

Advertisement
    :
  2. SiempreTuna

SiempreTuna Well-Known Member

That is strange. It looks like the graph is missing a data point or two.
  3. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

looks like a sudden discharge not sure oh by the way u can take screenshot of your screen by holding down power button and voulme down button at the same time :D
  4. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

You may have an app/widget not playing nice with the system, causing a sudden, intermittent drop in battery resources, which then is corrected when the naughty app or widget goes dormant.

First do a reboot, but I'd think about any changes I've made in configuration or installation of apps etc recently.

Other possibilities have been posted here.. one last one could be very slight dust or moisture moving around in the battery case. Alcohol wipes or rubbing alcohol on cotton swabs can remedy that. ;)
  5. JanComputerman

JanComputerman Well-Known Member

Looks like a charging spike, note the green bar at the bottom of the spike!
  6. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

yeah.. good catch.

looks like you plugged it in... to something.. but it did not actually give it a charge.. so it dropped.
    the n7 was supplying power to the other device????