• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What happened here?

sleezecheeze

Jul 20, 2012
Australia
I posted this in one of my previous threads although it was kind of un-related. I don't think it belongs in there so I'll post it here.

8378810230_f7def54c45_c.jpg

I just don't understand what's going on in this graph. How does it just drop from 75% to 0 and then just suddenly return?

I posted this in one of my previous threads although it was kind of un-related. I don't think it belongs in there so I'll post it here.

8378810230_f7def54c45_c.jpg

I just don't understand what's going on in this graph. How does it just drop from 75% to 0 and then just suddenly return?

You may have an app/widget not playing nice with the system, causing a sudden, intermittent drop in battery resources, which then is corrected when the naughty app or widget goes dormant.

First do a reboot, but I'd think about any changes I've made in configuration or installation of apps etc recently.

Other possibilities have been posted here.. one last one could be very slight dust or moisture moving around in the battery case. Alcohol wipes or rubbing alcohol on cotton swabs can remedy that. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones