What happened to Go SMS? i cant find it :(

1. cdf3

cdf3 Well-Known Member

I can no longer find Go SMS in the android market. It seems to have been pulled.

Advertisement
  2. piertown

piertown Well-Known Member

ive just had an update for it
  3. hypetech

hypetech Member

The update appears to have reset my settings for the app and it isn't showing up in the market :\
  4. mjb5406

mjb5406 New Member

Same here... shows an update available, but when you try to update it says "Not found". Even a search of the Market shows nothing but the themes. Hopefully they pulled it because they discovered a bug, and not something more sinister.
  5. brainwaster

brainwaster New Member

I got the update this afternoon and it reset all my settings and also whenever I went into the prog it showed me the whats new screen. Seems like 2.0 is a little buggy.
  6. brainwaster

brainwaster New Member

I`ve just unistalled and reinstalled GO. It`s now back to 1.98 and the 2.0 update has gone from My Apps in the market
  7. AngryHatter

AngryHatter Well-Known Member

8. shauny13

shauny13 Well-Known Member

GO SMS mate
  9. elric999uk

elric999uk Active Member

i've just had goSMS recommended to me by a friend. downloaded V2.00 today at about 12 ish and seems to work fine.
  10. AngryHatter

AngryHatter Well-Known Member

The one on the Market is 2.12.
  11. cdf3

cdf3 Well-Known Member

Its now showing up in the market. I downloaded. My issue is, has anyone figured how to view Drafts? If I start a message and exit the app, a pop up will say that the message is saved to Draft. I can't figure out how to get to it. I have to use another sms app to retrieve my Draft messages.
  12. reinbeau

reinbeau Klaatu barada nikto VIP Member

2.0 has been pulled, it is riddled with bugs, as was reported over on the XDA thread. The developer rolled it back to 1.98.