What happened to uploading pics to FB?

Last Updated:

1. Waldo

Waldo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I took a picture today and I tried to go through my normal route to upload to facebook with the share button when looking at the picture.

The facebook option is not there

This happened after I force updated to 2.2

Any ideas on what to do?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

It's there for me. Once you hit "menu" in the gallery mode it's moved all the way to the far left side; the "share" button. Are you sure it's not there?

3. Waldo

When I click the Share button a menu comes up on the left with a list of ways I can share it. Facebook is not an option there

4. Waldo

wait.. menu fail.

It can't show it when its horizontal.. but when I rotate the screen vertically I have like another chunk of the list that doesn't show up.
    What the hell is with that? so now I can't upload photos in the horizontal position?

5. tls

tls New Member

Well WTF is with this?? Is there a way to delete ways to share off that menu that we won't ever use? It won't scroll down if you are in horizontal... I uploaded a couple from vertical and the pics show properly in Facebook but it's still annoying...

6. bilbravo

bilbravo Well-Known Member

On a somewhat related topic, I've noticed a fair amount of my facebook uploads just don't work. They stick at 0% and I can't remove them from my notification bar (even after I do another upload which works). I have to restart the phone.

7. thaDroidz

thaDroidz Well-Known Member

shit I uninstalled facebook then reinstalled when I didn't see the share option, did think to try portrait..
    the reinstalled made it show up..

if you don't use the other share methods You can remove the app For example if you don't use picasa at all remove it from the phone.

well that prolly a bad example I just went to remove it and it must be a system app. will need to be rooted..

8. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

You don't have to restart. Just force stop Facebook.

9. watersrules

watersrules Well-Known Member

Still stays up there after a force stop... its happened to me several times too