• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root what happens after root ?

pupukawa

Lurker
Jan 5, 2015
So, after read lot of root stuff and FAQ there's still something I dont understand. Rooting the phone gives me "admin/super user" control or that, but when I finish rooting my phone the phone still same just that I can do whatever I want or need install some ... how to call ... phone OS ? If my english is bad, after root the phone it will still working as same before rooted if I dont do anything I am not supposed to do if not rooted . After root it I dont touch anything there's no "visible" change. Am I right or .. ? thanx for the help

So, after read lot of root stuff and FAQ there's still something I dont understand. Rooting the phone gives me "admin/super user" control or that, but when I finish rooting my phone the phone still same just that I can do whatever I want or need install some ... how to call ... phone OS ? If my english is bad, after root the phone it will still working as same before rooted if I dont do anything I am not supposed to do if not rooted . After root it I dont touch anything there's no "visible" change. Am I right or .. ? thanx for the help
Rooting gives you access to all of your system. You will not notice a change until you go on to using apps that require root. There are many advantages to having root, however, it voids any warranty.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones