What happens if this is your EVO?

Last Updated:

1. VGPOP

VGPOP Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. Barats

Barats Well-Known Member

I would never take a call in church like that but I would definitely punch the dude in his face for doing that.

And yes it is obviously fake.

Connectz likes this.
  3. KAuss

KAuss Well-Known Member

O dems iz fightin actions!

4. zombdroid

zombdroid Well-Known Member

What if it was Jesus calling?

5. pjr710

pjr710 Active Member

how is that obviously fake?

6. MassacrMan

MassacrMan Well-Known Member

The video said so.

7. sfam198

sfam198 Member

I mean I can understand why the guy is pissed the lady took the call in the middle of his sermon or whatver but what about the kids running around in the background? You can hear little feet running right before he smashes the phone. I want to see him smash the kid on the ground. To me parents that don't give a crap about their kids annoying the rest of us are even worse than people that answer their cell phone at innappropriate times. And that guy would be buying me a new phone. But of course my phone always goes off before I even walk in the door of some place I shouldn't be having my phone ring anyway so I wouldn't have been in this situation either.

8. Connectz

Connectz Well-Known Member

I'd sue plain and simple. But that guy, or any guy like him would have the more difficult problem of getting the phone from me in the first place....

9. jree

jree Well-Known Member

The lady using the phone isn't even the one that handed the guy whatever it was that got smashed. The lady next to her did.

But if it was real, this guy better be ready to go toe to toe cause if that was my wife, he woulda definitley got mashed up real quick. But knowing my wife, she wouldn't have even handed him that phone and mashed him up herself.

10. Starfleet Captain

Starfleet Captain Well-Known Member

I'm not one to answer my phone in the middle of a church service unless I feel its an absolute emergency. No one should do this because its disrespectful to the Minister, his or her congregation, the church, and to God.

With that being said, I would have one or two more sins added to the pile to answer for on Judgement day, because that preacher would get the stuff knocked out of him in front of that whole congregation. That is all.