What have I missed?

Last Updated:

1. majorpay

majorpay Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I am running an older version IC3ROM (4+ months old). When I left, Froyo was a buzz word, and leak rooting was a dream rumored to never happen. Is it time to upgrade to something new? I can't really complain about IC3ROM, as with Launcher Pro, it has been great. I don't particularly like the idea of starting over, but if there's something out there worth it, I'd give it a go.

Opinions?

I don't really care about Verizon's interface as I always replace it with launcher pro, but performance and stability is #1 concern.

Advertisement
  2. ppbb

ppbb Well-Known Member

Cyanogen Tazz v 1.0 is fast, stable. It's a great froyo rom that just works.

majorpay likes this.
  3. majorpay

Easy to install? Any bugs or anything not working?

4. Rossco_Pee

Rossco_Pee Well-Known Member

Nonsensikal is a great Froyo rom with different themes (blue and black). Only issue I am having is getting the LED to do what I want it to.

5. AdrianC14

AdrianC14 Well-Known Member

I'm using the black version of Nonsensikal it's great! As to the LED, it will only work for charging, everything else notifies through the trackball.

6. majorpay

I went for this, and I think I like it... Had an issue with the camera, but oddly enough, uninstalling the camera app fixed it (how does that work?) I love the new presentation of the status bar... Good stuff.

The idea of making Launcher Pro the stock home screen is great, and Froyo's number 1 advantage is definitely having your applications reinstall automatically between mods.