• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What in the World

bp11100

Lurker
Apr 13, 2012
All i want to do is simply post something so people can answer my question!! I was wanting to know if anyone who has a Samsung Galaxy S2 is having the same problem as me. Why do i keep recieving texts late ? sometimes ill receive texts up to 30 min to 45 min late at times. Is their anyway to help prevent this or speed up the texting process? thanks.

Welcomed to the forums!

It might not be a phone issue at all but more a network issue with your carrier or even the person who texted you might have network issues. I was in Vegas over the weekend and my sister in law and I had delays in receiving our text messages. She has At&t and I'm on Verizon. But my wife who has Verizon like me had no issues with messages.

If the problem doesn't correct itself, I think you should give your carrier a call.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones