What Info Widget Is This?General

1. TheCowGod

TheCowGod Well-Known Member

Second Widgit From The Top, What is it? I tried "System Info Widget" and its not that. Anyone?

[​IMG]

Advertisement
    :
  2. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Is it "perfect sys monitor"? hmm idk that looks pretty new to me
  3. Shorte85

Shorte85 Well-Known Member

Hm, pretty cool looking. :)

If you find out what it is, please let us all know. :)

Although I looked up perfect system monitor and it looks pretty similar, just different layout..
  4. Kevin_168

Kevin_168 Member

WBMc36 and jryan727 like this.
  5. TheCowGod

TheCowGod Well-Known Member

That's it! Thanks Kevin
  6. jayefef

jayefef Well-Known Member

What is the second one from the bottom? That one looks cool too.
  7. txrxio

txrxio Well-Known Member

Could be Widgetsoid, there are several that look very similar to it.
  8. jayefef

9. jayefef

10. JohnKuczek

JohnKuczek Well-Known Member

Extended Controls is pretty nice. I have been using it for a while, and they remade the UI recently, which really inproved it IMO.
  11. giraffe999

giraffe999 Well-Known Member

I thought it was switchpro widget

12. jryan727

jryan727 Well-Known Member

13. Colchicine

Colchicine Well-Known Member

I just downloaded Elixir... it's a great app! Gives you a one-stop place to find ALL system information. I had never thought about know many lumens of light are falling on the light sensor, or if the proximity sensor is working correctly. This app would be great for hardware diagnostics.
    I'm a little overwhelmed by the number of options it gives you for the widget, I don't know which ones to use first.
  14. WBMc36

WBMc36 Well-Known Member

what is the widget that shows the sounds, and can you change the volumes from the widget?
  15. DenverRalphy

DenverRalphy Well-Known Member

That's Audio Manager.
    WBMc36 likes this.
  16. jimbiss

jimbiss Active Member

cool, downloading now :)
  17. txrxio

txrxio Well-Known Member

Do any of them do the data toggle correctly? Widgetsoid is what I have used but the data toggle is completely broken.
  18. WBMc36

WBMc36 Well-Known Member

I may buy power control Widgets sometime tomorrow and if I do I will let you know.
    Did anyone else experience that elixir eating battery? I really did not use it that much and it said 11% of NY battery usage went to that. I had been unplugged for 9 hours with around 67-69% battery left. Normally 15-18 hours unplugged will only take me down to around 50% maybe a little less with heavy usage. I may reinstall tomorrow on a full charge and see if it really is killing the battery or if it was just me playing with a new app. Not even angry birds uses that much battery when I play it before class.
  19. Rob.G

Rob.G Well-Known Member

I've tried Widgetsoid and didn't have any problems with the data toggle. Just be sure to set it up correctly, try going into the advance settings under the app(not widget) after you set up your widget. Set the data toggle mode to "APN toggle" and the modifier string to "ANPdroid"

Most system monitors will use battery. The more monitors you have set up, the more juice you use. Also how frequently it updates itself, Elixer's default is every few seconds.
  20. txrxio

txrxio Well-Known Member

Doesn't work, it just permanently switches on the data when my wifi is off rather than directly toggling the data on and off.

EDIT: Ah ha! Looks like the recent update has fixed it. Works now, perfect!