What is an "XTRA" charge?

1. hiwatt

hiwatt Well-Known Member

I noticed when I checked the VM app that 25 cents was deducted from the balance on my account. Now I don't care about the 25 cents, but it made me wonder-for what? I'm still under my minutes, so I looked it up and it appears on my bill as an "XTRA", no phone number, call made at 8:12 last night. What could it be? I've attached that part of my bill, btw. Thanks!

Attached Files:

Advertisement
    :
  2. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female Guide

Never seen that before on mine. Id definitely be calling customer service to find out exactly what that is. 25 cents may not be much, but still. You have a right to ask what that's for.
  3. hiwatt

hiwatt Well-Known Member

Couldn't get an explanation, as I feared. Hey, at least it's only 25 cents and it's never happened before.
  4. gadgetmonster

gadgetmonster Well-Known Member

Just dispute it with the cc company
  5. hiwatt

hiwatt Well-Known Member

I suppose I could, but over 25 cents I feel like it's not worth it. Now if it was as little as five dollars, I totally would.
  6. gadgetmonster

gadgetmonster Well-Known Member

an error is an error is an error, its the principle of the thing.......if they did that to every customer, that would be a big $. ..........reminds me of the scam in 'office space'.
  7. motoracer1486

motoracer1486 Well-Known Member

This. If they can't tell you what the charge is for then they need to take it off.
  8. bigvandal

bigvandal Well-Known Member

This