• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is killing my battery!?!

So I never use wifi or GPS. I keep the screen pretty low and don't use the motoblur stuff. I still can't get trough a day! Does Open Home or Panda Home kill the battery? What about my SlideIt keyboard?

PandaHome and OpenHome don't use up that much power.

InitialG has a point. If you browse the web, text a lot, or are on calls a lot, then that will drain your battery significantly.

Upvote 0
I use Dextop Home for my cliq. I take it off the charger at around 8 am and use it to text and listen to music pretty much all day. Then at around 6 or 7 pm my phones battery is down to somewhere between 30-20% This seems just fine for me. I have the backlight set all the way down, usually have it in sleep mode or whatever you call it, and dont use any of the apps that constantly refresh themselves

Reactions: OmgItsRudy.
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones