What is killing my battery!?!

Last Updated:

1. shawnpeck

shawnpeck Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I never use wifi or GPS. I keep the screen pretty low and don't use the motoblur stuff. I still can't get trough a day! Does Open Home or Panda Home kill the battery? What about my SlideIt keyboard?

Advertisement
  2. InitialG

InitialG Well-Known Member

how often do text and surf the web on your phone, also ANY widget that updates frequently that you put on your homescreen will drain the battery.

3. jwmacdon1231

jwmacdon1231 Well-Known Member

PandaHome and OpenHome don't use up that much power.

InitialG has a point. If you browse the web, text a lot, or are on calls a lot, then that will drain your battery significantly.

4. rob41195

rob41195 Member

I use Dextop Home for my cliq. I take it off the charger at around 8 am and use it to text and listen to music pretty much all day. Then at around 6 or 7 pm my phones battery is down to somewhere between 30-20% This seems just fine for me. I have the backlight set all the way down, usually have it in sleep mode or whatever you call it, and dont use any of the apps that constantly refresh themselves

OmgItsRudy. likes this.
  5. shawnpeck

shawnpeck Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the responses. Sorry for ignoring you all. I actually traded the phone away for something else. Oh, well.

6. wave1

wave1 New Member

hey if any one else has this problem download the advanced task killer app from the market i had the same issue until i downloaded this app and it works great after a 14-15 hour day i still have like 40% left depending on how much i surf the web or if i use wifi at school. hope this works for everyone

OmgItsRudy. likes this.