What is PDA:LPC/PHONE:LPC/CSC:LPD(PTR)?

1. DaggaDraad

DaggaDraad Well-Known Member

Hi All

Can anyone tell me if this is the latest Android OS, Jelly Bean? I have the ICS on my Galaxy 2 that I installed, upgraded from Gingerbread, I think it was. When I open the Kies programme there is a prompt if I want to upgrade to PDA:LPC/PHONE:LPC/CSC:LPD(PTR). So, is it or is it not Jelly Bean???

Thanks guys

Dagga

Advertisement
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Hmm, I dont know what that message is.

If you could tell me what carrier you are with on the S2 then i could better assist you in getting your answers :)
  3. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

That's the latest update for your phone. Whether or not its Jellybean, I don't know. That's probably the build code by Samsung.
  4. DaggaDraad

Hi DC

My carrier is Orange. The last time I received that code I was able to upgrade from Gingerbread to ICS.

Thanks

Dagga
  5. DaggaDraad

Hey Chanchan

You are right, it is obviously a Samsung code. Bottom line: Would it be easier for me just to contact Samsung directly?

Thanks

Dagga
  6. Digital Controller

More than likely, yes. It would definitely be easier because you could probably give them the code then they could check to see what exactly the update is for.
  7. DaggaDraad

Yes, you right. I'll try them, but I may be back: I've tried contacting them before with no response.

Thanks anyway, guys.

Dagga
  8. DaggaDraad

Oops, sorry fellows. Just remembered something. The code above is that specific to a particular country or carrier?

Thanks

Dagga
  9. Digital Controller

It's probably carrier specific. Since each device might be made specifically for that carrier.

However yours is probably generic. Given to every International Galaxy S2.
  10. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

Why don't you just go ahead and update anyway? I just update whenever there is one.
  11. DaggaDraad

Shit scared! Thanks.