• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is the BEST ANDROID phone?

I'm about to go to college in the fall and I would really like advice from all of you guys. I was originally going to get the evo 4g, but then I heard of the Droid X and now the Droid 2. Will the Droid 2 be the best considering it's coming out at the latest time?

not necessarily, i would prefer the Droid incredible over the Droids. AND if the HTC Desire gets released in the US, that will be overall the best Android phone available. of course its all personal preference. Take a look at the specs for the devices and see which one fits your needs, dont just go by popularity!!

Upvote 0
Take a look at the specs for the devices and see which one fits your needs, dont just go by popularity!!

Hit the nail on the head. Look for the phone that is going to be the best FOR YOU, and quit worrying about whats the "latest and greatest" according to everyone else, what works for one person may not be the same for someone else. There are a lot of great phones out, if I were you, I would compare the phones specs (according to what I would want from a phone), the overall cost of the phone and the cost of the monthly plan, and go with what is best for your needs overall.

Oh and one last thing to consider as well, build quality. Some of the latest technology may have some issues that come along with it, thats with any brand new technology out, there will always be some kinks to work out. You may desire a phone that has an excellent build quality and something you can rely upon. Just my thoughts overall for you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones