What is the best Android Phone?

Last Updated:

1. MIIISTER NEUGIT

MIIISTER NEUGIT Member This Topic's Starter

What is the best Android Phone for a major techie? What has the most ram, fastest processor, must have accelerometer, and feel sturdy. What do you suggest?

Advertisement
  2. Bnice

Bnice Guest

HTC EVO..But thats just me.

3. alextop30

alextop30 Well-Known Member

I feel this question is like asking what is the best motherboard for a computer. There are a lot of really advanced phones out there. The way you pick one over the other is the desired features. For example physical keyboardor screen. Large screen or smaller one with better resolution. Swype or query keyboard. Battery life of a whole day or six hours. There is no simply best phone there is simply the best phone for you which will not be the best for someone else for sure. That is the beauty of the android devices and the choices we have. Give us a narrower criteria so we can recommend a phone for you. Plus give us the operator which you were looking at.

4. toomuchgame441

toomuchgame441 Well-Known Member

Yea there's no real answer for that because there are several great phones out now. But IMHO I consider the evo 4G a rock solid device. Very powerful and snappy. No issues with mine thus far.

5. mauiblue

mauiblue Well-Known Member

If/when I get a new phone, carrier is the number issue for me before deciding what phone I'll decide to get. For me, if I can't get Verizon on the phone I want I won't get it. Locally, Verizon has the best coverage. At the moment, I have the HTC Incredible and I'm having a blast with it and phone service is awesome.

6. ashykat

ashykat Well-Known Member

I'm not positive but I think the myTouch 4G has the most ram, 768 megabytes along with a second generation snapdragon. Definitely solid feeling.