What is the best app for TV?

1. janeyjewel

janeyjewel New Member

Please can anyone tell me what is the best free app for viewing and downloading TV series/episodes? I am ideally thing to find up yo date Glee episodes but also would like to view other programmes in UK and USA. I have tried many apps off the market which are free but none really work. I only have 3g and no WiFi connection. If anyone thinks there are no hood free apps could you tell me a reasonable payable one but again ideally i would like a free one. I have apps for movies and series to download via vehicular gratis which is great along with Hollywood Movies Now app but want a real time viewer or catch up. I hav:confused:e heatd there is a glee app but cannot find a valid download link for it. Please can you give me an option for different apps required. Thankyou in advance.

Oh by the way my phone is the HTC Wildfire S on 2.3.5 I think so i have no built in flash and not much memory available for an Internal flash player, only one that could be moved via app2sd which I cant find either. So would prefer app that doesnt require flash also. Thanks again

Advertisement
    :
  2. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

In the UK there's BBC, ITV, C4, C5 which are free, plus there's Sky, Amazon Prime and Netflix which you have to pay for. AFAIK they can all be viewed on Android, using the appropriate apps. Glee is on Sky isn't it? So I think you'll have to pay for that.

Anything else that claims to offer free streaming or downloaded TV shows in the UK is more than likely illegal(infringing copyright), and indeed those illegal apps often don't work properly.
  3. wHung1234

wHung1234 New Member

I think BBC is good takeshow when you choose it. BCC have many program and good content.
  4. MyEENews

MyEENews New Member

I'd would be interested in having something that can stream audio content on my mobile website.
  5. Also, you can try Crackle and Netflix.
    Crackle's free. It's a lovely little runner, having been designed by Sony, and so with only Sony content.
    As for
    Netflix, you need to pay some money every month if you want to stream the TVs.
  6. Phoenix1974

Phoenix1974 Well-Known Member

I use tv portal, the app is temporarily removed from the play store but you can get it from their Dropbox account if you find them on Facebook. It has loads of series all up to date with the latest episodes as well as old series that have been cancelled.
  7. Omar Days

Omar Days Well-Known Member