1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!

Tips What is the best music player for the note 2?

1. mkuszek

mkuszek Member

So many to chose from in the play store. I would like to make playlists and have some control over the sound without too much complication.
    Any suggestions that would work well?

Advertisement
    girolez likes this.
  2. Vegas863

Vegas863 Member

After trying Power Amp I've never looked back. Give the trial version a spin - it has all of the same features as the paid version, but only works for 15 days. Plenty of time to get a feel for the app.

Google Play - Power Amp
    steveo52 likes this.
  3. martyjward

martyjward Member

I use Poweramp as well. Have used it on my last three devices. Has a 10 banf graphic Eq, Playlists, album art, everything you need really & its not over complicated
  4. ren857

ren857 Well-Known Member

This.
  5. steveo52

steveo52 Active Member

As a former iPhone user I still finding my way around. So far I'm using Double Twist mainly so that I could sync my iTunes library with the GN2. Now that my library is on the GN2's 64 gig external card, I'll have to check out Power Amp, thanks for the tip!
  6. Northstar01

Northstar01 Active Member

Thanks for suggesting power amp. I'll give it a try! I am ok with the default player though.
  7. ThaiM

ThaiM Well-Known Member

From what I remember, with PowerAmp it automatically includes ALL found media. So every ringtone and sounds from games are in your library.

That's why i use JetAudio. You can choose and create your media library.
  8. bengadget

bengadget Active Member

You can include and exclude folders with PowerAmp as well, including the trial version.
  9. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

PowerAmp is defintely going to do everything you could ever want. Only thing missing is Google Music integration but I don't think anyone really has that yet.
  10. mkuszek

mkuszek Member

I read the reviews of PowerAmp but I don't like what many are saying that they loose the library and their playlists.....
    Is anyone here experiencing this problem?