What is the best Otterbox case ?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. atmasters

atmasters Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am waiting for the Otterbox Defender to come out for my Desire but I see the Commuter is already out. Is there much of a difference between these cases ? I have never seen the Commuter before. I have seen the Defender on an Iphone.

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

The three cases are three levels of protection. The cheapest one is a light case, but still provides good protection. The most expensive one will probably allow you to drop your phone from a good distance without damage.

3. Jeremy1976

Jeremy1976 Member

I too wanted the Defender. I emailed otterbox and they said it could be awhile before the Defender is released. I did not want to wait so I ordered the Commuter. I have been waiting over 2 weeks with nothing yet.... Sent them a email about 3 days ago asking about the status and no reply... I hope to get it soon.

4. mgtoo

mgtoo New Member

I have the Otterbox Commuter case. I love it! It's slim and sleek, doesn't add too much bulk to the phone. The quality is excellent! A friend has the Defender on his iphone and I find it's a lot bulkier, so I much prefer my Commuter case.

I ordered mine late on a Sunday night and it was delivered via FedEx on Tuesday morning... awesome service from Otterbox. I would highly recommend the Commuter case, although I see on their website that they are out of stock. but it's worth waiting for :)

5. cheeza5

cheeza5 New Member