What is the best way to copy media files to the DX?Support

Last Updated:

1. Gareee

Gareee Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm using media player now, since it launched right away.

If there a better/faster method (drag n drop or such) to move files from/to the droid?

Also is there a file structure in place where you *must* put specific file types? (I have the pdf manual, and want to copy it as well to the DX... I'm not sure where it goes though, or how to move the file over.)

Is there a faq here on the best methods and file folder locations specific to the DX?

Advertisement
  2. PurePursuit

PurePursuit Well-Known Member

DLNA/Wire plugin..drag and drop. Pretty easy. DLNA/Bluetooth is nice.

3. Gareee

Wouldn't the usb cable be faster? I'm transfering quite a few gigs of music files over right now. 2 gig took about 5 minutes over the usb cable.

4. irmac

irmac Well-Known Member

I actually recommend not using DNLA as it has experienced some issues.

Download doubletwist on your computer, make an account really quickly, plug in your device and sync it with your computer. I know it is annoying to create an account but this application is amazing.

5. Gareee

Might try that. I did finally discover the built in usb folder system of the droid, and that seemed to go fairly quickly.

Do you just create your own unique folders on the droid, or do files need to go somewhere specific?

(I want to copy the pdf manual over to the phone, and am not sure where to put it at.)