• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is the funniest or craziest or weirdest game you played on android

Deer Hunter 2014. seriously, it's funny, crazy because it tries to be Call of Duty, complete with garbage physics (shooting a foot is a one-hit kill, really?), hilarious graphical glitches (try killing a deer near a tree, he/she melds into the tree) and at one time (seems to have been removed, bummer) an in-game chat (well not in-game, but it was there while you were playing) that had the mental capacity of most CoD players, often regarded as 'squeakers'

the crazy part is that the game tries to make you upgrade weapons, when all you have to do in higher ranks is shoot every animal in the foot or stomach and it's an insta-kill every time. i am currently level 5 and i am still on the first gun. oh, and it gets better. later on you start using this x-ray mode (has been turned to infrared mode which is anything but) and you will notice that there are only two organs. the lungs take up 80% of the body cavity, while the actual digestive system (which when hit does nothing except make the animal run) is smaller than a microbe. so apparently virtual animals don't really eat, but have this insatiable demand for oxygen..

a shame as it was once a decent sim on PC. the graphics are ok but still. bring back the sim aspect, herd manage mode, and ditch the Call of Duty arcade style, and it would be fun, too.

Upvote 0
For my self, the list is following:
#1: Angry Birds: everyone knows this, no more words needed
#2: a very old Commodore game which was unfortunately never ported (re-coded) to Android (a coder friend planned it but never got to it I afraid), so this might not applies to the OP's question :D
#3 Save the Adventurers: currently playing, a slow game (much movies), but quite sick in some sense (E.g. like an RPG parody, the Mage always cast spells, but always "gains 0 XP", the Dwarf is drunk all the time, and the Archer eat fool mushrooms all the time.) Too bad I'm stucked now :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones