What is the HTC Desire?General

Last Updated:

1. davidlw

davidlw Active Member This Topic's Starter

I thought that the CEO from Google was holding up a HERO but some are saying that it is a Desire. What are the specs of the Desire? I cannot find a photo of it anywhere.

Do we know for sure that the phone was a Hero and not a Desire?

Advertisement
  2. zukini

zukini Well-Known Member

I accept your apology too. Lets look forward to the great things this phone could bring. Maybe i should put the star trek thing in the suggested features thread!

3. gthrift

gthrift Guest

I'm thinking that the Desire is Verizon's version of the Hero since Boy Genius confirmed that the Hero is coming to Verizon in November and it could be renamed. Plus, Verizon has said there are only 2 android phones coming to Verizon this year and one is the Droid so the other has got to be the Hero/Desire and since there are screenshots of Verizon's system with the Desire android phone I would assume that it is the Hero renamed and hopefully not gimped.

4. ahampton2k

ahampton2k Member

Dont forget the Calgary: Motorola Calgary live photos: Verizon’s second Motorola Android device : Boy Genius Report

5. johninbigd

johninbigd Well-Known Member

I'm wondering if this is just the Verizon version of the Hero. My boss saw the Droid and liked it, but now he wants the Desire. He has tried the Hero in the store and loves it. I think the Hero/Desire looks way better than the Droid, but I'm attracted to Android 2.0 and the faster processor.

Anyone have any info on if this is really just a renamed Hero?

6. ocxersMe

ocxersMe Well-Known Member

Christmas is coming, what can this phone bring?