What is the HTC Triumph?

Last Updated:

1. Akkuzo

Akkuzo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So Mobile Syrup has a story that Telus is releasing something called the HTC Triumph. What is it? The Incredible? The EVO? Desire? Something else? Is it even an android phone?

Guesses?

Advertisement
  2. Brendanmurphy

Brendanmurphy Well-Known Member

Im guess its the Hspa version of the Incredible

3. HustlinDaily

HustlinDaily Well-Known Member

Wow just when I was set on waiting for my next check (this coming Friday) and putting some of it towards the N1, I hear about this which should work with AT&T. Might hold off now.

4. HustlinDaily

HTC Triumph Info | themobileninjas.com

HTC Triumph Info
    By Riley Freeman on April 26th, 2010 • Related • Filed Under: Android • Featured • HSPA • HTC • TELUS Mobility
    The HTC Triumph that Mobile Syrup reported on recently is coming to TELUS. I just received some specs from someone that actually has one. It will boast the 1Ghz Snapdragon chipset, it has 512mb of ram and runs Android 2.1. They also indicated that it resembles the HTC Incredible but is thinner. Expect it pretty soon.

There is still no word on specific availability but we should "expect it pretty soon."

5. HustlinDaily

I guess I am gonna wait for this

6. Akkuzo

Akkuzo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

7. mjlouie

mjlouie New Member

I've been reading it's a rebranded version of the HTC Desire. But there was a recent screenshot of the HTC Desire in inventory and no more HTC Triumph. Haha. does anyone have word on a specific date it's coming out?

8. soul-seer

soul-seer Member

Ive been trying to figure this out as well. I am currently with telus and have a Blackberry storm 2 but the damn thing has given me so many problems that when you look at it ive had their stupid loaner phone for more time than ive had mine! I keep having to send it in and I am ready to chew telus a new one! I called last time I sent it in and they offered me the new tour or "bold 9650" about a week before it was actually in stores. Now I am wondering if I bitch enough will they possibly replace it with a new "Triumph" or "Desire" or whatever really is coming.... All the gossip I can find says that it will be released some time in july but wouldnt we actually know by now what it is since it will be July this week?

I dont really know what to believe at this point but Ive been reading tons of reviews on the Desire and I think im in love so I really hope thats what all the hype really is about and I can get an upgrade from this POS BB