what is the kernel version for unrooted phonesGeneral

1. alpha2k

alpha2k Well-Known Member

What's the kernel version suppose to s ay for unrooted Zte .
    Mine says:
    Kernel version
    2.6.35.7 - perf+
    Zte-kernel@zdroid-smt

I was rooted but used a zip to unroot. It was from a video by Knoxvill363 did on unrooting the Zte warp. So say if I sent this back to Zte, can they see from the kernel version its been rooted at one time ?

Advertisement
  2. alpha2k

The title was suppose to read as unrooted, not umpires.......stupid auto-correct!
    Can a mod please change it for me? thankyou very much.
  3. justtom

justtom Well-Known Member

You are good that's what mine is and I have never Rooted my Warp.
  4. downthemachine

downthemachine Developer Incognito VIP Member

True kernel version can be found by going to the dialer and typing *983*1275#
    This brings up dev info
    For my kernel it will say ztedev@ztedev gcc 4.4.3
    For stock it will say the same info listed under the settings menu/about phone/kernel version
  5. SelfElevated2

SelfElevated2 Well-Known Member

Also you can edit your own title by editing your first post and scrolling to the top, you'll see it
  6. wilm804xx

wilm804xx Disabled

this might not be the place to post this but i need help. My warp had a bad flash trying to flash stock bo8 rom. I have the default recovery on my warp. The phone tries to boot but keep bootlooping on the boost mobile screen. How can i recover using ftm mode or the stock recovery?
  7. wilm804xx

wilm804xx Disabled

If this help, can someone flash back to bo7 stock and upgrade using their phone. Try to find where the phone saved the warp update and send it to me in a link
  8. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Well-Known Member Developer

Three title changed per OP request :)
  9. alpha2k

Thanks on both accounts. I never knew you could change the title, but thanks for changing it for me, and thanks for the phone info to. Very much appreciated on both accounts.

Looks like the file I used works like a charm. Shoutout to Knoxville363 for the video and hroark13 for making the zip file.