Last Updated:

1. MelbourneArc

MelbourneArc Member

Hey my stats are:
    android 2.3.3
    baseband version 7X30A-AAABQMAZM-1290_21-22
    Build 3.0.1.A.0.145

Are these the latest?
    Just asking as it really slow to launch apps even dialer.

2. Dragolax

Dragolax New Member

There have been several updates for the phone and you are running old software currently stats on my arc are:

Android - 2.3.4
    Baseband version - 8x55a-aaabqoazm-203028a-49
    kerna -
    Build verision - 4.0.1.A.0.283
  3. cristane

cristane New Member

I'm running Build 3.0.1 as well, any idea how I can update to build 4.0.1? If I try to do a software update either directly from the phone, or from PC Companion, it says my phone is up to date. Any ideas?
  4. Dog_chops

Dog_chops Well-Known Member

Probably network dependent. i.e you will have to wait until the network push it out for branded locked phones i.e T-mobile.
  5. joemonkey

joemonkey Well-Known Member

i bought the phone online and it came unlocked and not branded. i am running

android version: 2.3.3
    build: 3.0.1.A.0.145

when i run software update from the phone, it also tells me i have the latest software. will running pc companion allow me to upgrade to the latest version and build?
  6. MelbourneArc

MelbourneArc Member

Got so miffed with it that I went back to my old blackberry bold!

Stuck my sim back in last week and it automatically updated to:
    Android - 2.3.4
    Baseband version - 8x55a-aaabqoazm-203028D-56
    kerna -
    Build verision - 4.0.1.A.0.42

But its still seriously slow!
    Anyone else find it super slow like 2-3secs to launch dialer than a further 2-3secs to get contacts list up?
  7. srki

srki Active Member

8. joemonkey

joemonkey Well-Known Member

i just upgraded the s/w two days ago. i can open contacts and calendar in less than 2-3 seconds as stated by you. i also have a 32G class 4 SD class, although i wish i had gotten a class 6 or 8 because others seem to think a higher class SD card should improve the speed of the phone.