What is the standard clock on my Desire?

1. 999life

999life Member

I've just switched to a non sense ROM, gone for Mildwild, after sticking with sense for so long. My query is over the standard clock I had with sense, when I touched the clock on my home screen it would open up a window with a timer, world time, stop watch and alarm, now I'm on Mildwild I don't have those useful features!

Why is this? Is it just an app or a widget I need? I want all that good stuff back, anyone know how?

Advertisement
  2. Tyseyh

Tyseyh Well-Known Member

All that stuff is stuff you get with sense.
  3. shauny13

shauny13 Well-Known Member

yes, that is the sense clock widget. You need a sense rom.
  4. 999life

999life Member

So is there an app out there that can do all that from the one screen? Now I've finally made the move away from sense I'm going to stay away from it.
  5. Baldilocks

Baldilocks Well-Known Member

Try Beautiful Widgets or Fancy Widgets...
  6. Hadron

Hadron Well-Known Member Contributor

I'm currently using Ultimate Custom Clock Widget, with the widget set so that touching different parts takes me to the desk/alarm clock app and a stopwatch/timer. So technically 3 apps, but has most of that functionality in one place.

Spb Time looks like it might do it all in one app, but it's a large and relatively expensive (by phone app standards) paid app. Never used it myself.
  7. coos lick

coos lick Well-Known Member

You could also look at Sense Analog Clock - which is free, has a number of free themes/ skins and you can set your own apps to launch when tapping areas.

One thing I missed from Sense was the simple desk clock. Check out 'Dock Clock' by gadget juice. Simple to use, and looks similar to the sense clock, but with weather and alarm info.
    I've got this set to launch when I tap my clock.