What is your favorite game on Android? Developers, please read the first post before posting

Last Updated:

1. _laser

_laser Member

Its an awesome mmo game. You will get adicted. Game is still beta but really good if you like mmo games. This one is a game in the universe where you travel around in a space ship.

Contact me ingame to join my corporation. We are a big group of players trying to avoid beeing killed by other corporations. Contact laser to get an invitation. Tell me its from android forum.

We need you, and you will love it!

2. cristobal

cristobal Member

My favorite game is minecraft pocket edition, i was waiting for it for a long time, i even bought minebuilder like 3 weeks ago because i tot it was minecraft
  3. vipul619

vipul619 Well-Known Member

Tank Hero & Fruit Ninja.. :D
  4. Jurfijs8

Jurfijs8 New Member

PES 11 (Pro Evolution Soccer)
  5. NY_IS300

NY_IS300 Member

lets golf 2
  6. RingKing

RingKing Well-Known Member

Dungeon Defenders for sure.
  7. SmartAss

SmartAss New Member

WordFeud, definitely! especially now i can win, thanks to Feud Helper =D

I dont rly think of it as cheating, more like helping you to remember words...
    I tried a lot of help apps, but this is imo the best 1.
    How do you guys feel about feud helper??
  8. Sak01

Sak01 Well-Known Member

"Click on a game and the app will automatically compute the word combination which gets the highest score and show it on the board!"

Looks like cheating to me. How is it not?

I can't see any point in playing the game if one is going to cheat. Sure, you get bragging rights but you don't get the satisfaction of winning on your own merit.
    Droidn00b likes this.
  9. Rose4uKy

Rose4uKy Well-Known Member

I agree it's cheating. I used to play it all the time and I now play words with friends and I heardoneof my coworkers has a cheat app and cheat to me it's no fun. I'm not the best at it and don't win to often it's fun and I don't cheat. My new favorite game is Hanging With Friends which I've said before I play it more than Words.

Droidn00b likes this.
  10. ixikos

ixikos New Member

Definitely digging minecraft, a huge fan of the pc version. Can't wait till the handheld one gets some more features.

For arcade fun, I really dig Baams Away, its newish and only on droid at the moment. Quite free too. https://market.android.com/details?id=com.baamsAway
  11. Andoicus

Andoicus Member

wow hard to choose. there are plenty good titles already but i have to say i'm more into indie stuff than big releases. games like angry birds or cut the rope are just amazing!
  12. Tye

Tye Well-Known Member

I'm a big fan of Muffin Knight at the moment. I also enjoy Solitaire Challenge and Wordfeud.
  13. Guinhu

Guinhu Member

Well, now you're putting me in a tough spot here but I do love angry Birds
  14. leparlon

leparlon New Member

Ok, I'll just gonna say it:
    Papi Wall and Robot Defense.
    (Also Bubble Buster)
  15. SmartAss

SmartAss New Member

Well, its more like somebody is helping you to think of words. Just like you might ask a friend to help you when you cant think of a word.
    IMO cheating is when you have an app that synchronizes your entire game and automaticly fills in the best possibility for you...

Or am i just talking crazy here?? haha
  16. haim zarif

haim zarif Active Member

I play trap, robotek, games for toddlers, word mix, etc.
  17. NukeBenji

NukeBenji Well-Known Member

Thats a really tough question to answer. I play Modern Combat 2 often but it seems to like to force close alot. For now I've been playing Minecraft a ton and Earth&Legend.
  18. Doodle jump :3
  19. Mada

Mada Well-Known Member

I like the UNO game available on the market. Great game for a couple bucks. (P.S. It's on sale for $1 now, Halloween sale!)
  20. SmartAss

SmartAss New Member

Anybody already tried Feud Helper to help you with scrabble??

I wanna know what you think about it!!
  21. Teegunn

Teegunn Well-Known Member

As of yesterday, Shadowgun is now my favorite game. True console/PC quality 3d gaming. Loving it!
  22. ronjohnson1988

ronjohnson1988 New Member

I've been playing Shadowgun as well - really sweet.
  23. hrlyrdr

hrlyrdr New Member

cut the rope.
  24. shaiknbaik

shaiknbaik Member

i like cut the rope,pew pew 2,fruit slice, and burn the rope.
  25. scabies

scabies Member