What is your favorite game on Android? Developers, please read the first post before posting

Last Updated:

1. fren

fren Member

Talking Tom, so cute

2. zizzlfied

zizzlfied Active Member

The legend of zelda ocarina of time. B4 people say its impossible look up n64oid
  3. finalfantasy7

finalfantasy7 Well-Known Member

stardunk, very addictive
  4. Tre Lawrence

Tre Lawrence Well-Known Member

Amazon, I think.
  5. PodPod

PodPod New Member

i'm playing alien terra. fighting with aliens, building turrets etc, really cool
  6. PodPod

PodPod New Member

i want to find good action game. what's the best on android?
  7. jeeezyy

jeeezyy Member

i like zenonia, inotia 3, battleheart
    PodPod likes this.
  8. Coachfozzie

Coachfozzie New Member

I can't stop playing Plants Vs. Zombies. Very easy to learn, and addictive. It's funny, the developers obviously have a good sense of humor. And I got it free on the Amazon Market.
  9. Vannon

Vannon New Member

Balloean Logic, for anyone who likes logic puzzles, I've never seen one quite like it before.
  10. samzurai

samzurai New Member

robo defense
    fruit ninja
  11. ed-penguin

ed-penguin New Member

Angry Birds

Love them both.
  12. cosine

cosine New Member

I am currently addicted to Parallel Kingdom, but drains your battery pretty quick (if you want to sign up using my referral code I can help you out with some materials to get started :)

Gem Miner was my addiction for a while as well.
  13. cullenmq

cullenmq New Member

A really fun game is space stg 2 its the best space like game I have found on android
  14. Mr Market

Mr Market Member

Ninjump is very addictive, i don't get tired of playing it : )

If only zombieville was available for my galaxy pro! Then i would chose that one ;)
  15. Mr Market

Mr Market Member

Talking about ninja, you should try yoo ninja!

Quite fun as well :)
  16. axdreame

axdreame New Member

I found a snake game for android (name: Snake 1997) an exact copy of the old-school Nokia snake. it displays a Nokia phone with the snake game on it. Really addicting:p (and frustrating at times XD)
  17. OliveGracie

OliveGracie Member

My fav games are Angry Birds, Reataurant etc.
  18. SimsMaster25

SimsMaster25 New Member

Got to be angry birds or crush the castle
  19. Wickiup

Wickiup Well-Known Member

Diversion! I am totally addicted and so is my husband...
  20. sypack

sypack New Member

21. B2L

B2L Well-Known Member

I have quite a few favorites.

Samurai II
    Doodle God
    NOVA 2
    Modern Combat 2
  22. droidros

droidros Well-Known Member

My favorite games are:

Tapfish - create colorful tankfuls of various fish, grow them then sell them for profit, and breed them to get unique hybrids - absolutely addictive.
    Froggy Jump - A very silly jumping game. I'm not sure what the point is but I keep going back to make him jump higher.
    250+ Solitaire Collection - This really has over 250 variations of Solitaire and is extremely well done, with demonstrations and next moves for every game.

I also like Angry Birds. Talking Tom is hilarious but I wouldn't call it a game, since you aren't competing or trying to score points.
  23. slpn1

slpn1 Member

My favourite game is Pipe Swipe because it's a mix of all things I like about puzzle games and has some very cool levels!

(ok, ok it's my game but it took me nearly a year to make and I really do like playing it)