What is your favorite game on Android? Developers, please see the link to Announcements above.

1. RubiconDude

RubiconDude Well-Known Member

Can I pimp my own game for turn-based strategy?
    Great Little War Game
  2. Rose4uKy

Rose4uKy Well-Known Member

I was playing this one the other day Greedy Spider. I get some of the free Amazon App games and some I just download and don't install and some I install and forget to play and try it out. But I liked it and got up to somany levels and then couldn't get passed this one and then forgot about it and haven't played it anymore but I'm sure I'll play it somer more. Between Words and Hanging With Friends and all the people I play I'm lucky if I play them back sometimes it takes me a day or two on words and now that I am addicted to Hanging With Friends I think that's all I play right now.
  3. ayushextreme

ayushextreme New Member

Third blade and Cut the rope are cool games for android!
  4. Rose4uKy

I got Cut The Rope the other day. I think it was the free Amazon app. It was fun! I played it just that day but I thought it was cute.

5. Estes0109

Estes0109 Active Member

Mine is Battle Ludo..it's funny because when I first downloaded it I said "this is just stupid, how do it have 5 stars" but then I just kept going back to it and couldn't erase it. Then i got my husband to reluctantly play me and he was thinking the same thing but now he's like "I'll play you in that Battle game"...lol...addictive...
  6. bioforce

bioforce Well-Known Member

Hard to pick one: Cut The Rope, Fruit Ninja, and Airport Mania 2 are the main ones I play depending on what I'm in the mood for/how much time I have.
  7. keonichavez

keonichavez New Member

It's Hexage's "Robotek". A perfect blend of strategy and chance, with retro neon visuals. Get it now!
  8. GamingDavez

GamingDavez New Member

I'm an Angry birds and fruit ninja kinda guy myself as well.
  9. onpointG35

onpointG35 Well-Known Member

I have to say I still play modern combat 2 online play is crazy
  10. _laser

_laser Member

https://market.android.com/details?id=theinfiniteblack.client&hl=en

Its an awesome mmo game. You will get adicted. Game is still beta but really good if you like mmo games. This one is a game in the universe where you travel around in a space ship.

Contact me ingame to join my corporation. We are a big group of players trying to avoid beeing killed by other corporations. Contact laser to get an invitation. Tell me its from android forum.

We need you, and you will love it!
  11. cristobal

cristobal Member

My favorite game is minecraft pocket edition, i was waiting for it for a long time, i even bought minebuilder like 3 weeks ago because i tot it was minecraft
  12. vipul619

vipul619 Well-Known Member

Tank Hero & Fruit Ninja.. :D
  13. Jurfijs8

Jurfijs8 New Member

PES 11 (Pro Evolution Soccer)
  14. NY_IS300

NY_IS300 Member

lets golf 2
  15. RingKing

RingKing Well-Known Member

Dungeon Defenders for sure.
  16. SmartAss

SmartAss New Member

WordFeud, definitely! especially now i can win, thanks to Feud Helper =D

I dont rly think of it as cheating, more like helping you to remember words...
    I tried a lot of help apps, but this is imo the best 1.
    How do you guys feel about feud helper??
  17. Sak01

Sak01 Well-Known Member

"Click on a game and the app will automatically compute the word combination which gets the highest score and show it on the board!"

Looks like cheating to me. How is it not?

I can't see any point in playing the game if one is going to cheat. Sure, you get bragging rights but you don't get the satisfaction of winning on your own merit.
    Droidn00b likes this.
  18. Rose4uKy

I agree it's cheating. I used to play it all the time and I now play words with friends and I heardoneof my coworkers has a cheat app and cheat to me it's no fun. I'm not the best at it and don't win to often it's fun and I don't cheat. My new favorite game is Hanging With Friends which I've said before I play it more than Words.

Droidn00b likes this.
  19. ixikos

ixikos New Member

Definitely digging minecraft, a huge fan of the pc version. Can't wait till the handheld one gets some more features.

For arcade fun, I really dig Baams Away, its newish and only on droid at the moment. Quite free too. https://market.android.com/details?id=com.baamsAway
  20. Andoicus

Andoicus Member

wow hard to choose. there are plenty good titles already but i have to say i'm more into indie stuff than big releases. games like angry birds or cut the rope are just amazing!
  21. Tye

Tye Well-Known Member

I'm a big fan of Muffin Knight at the moment. I also enjoy Solitaire Challenge and Wordfeud.
  22. Guinhu

Guinhu Member

Well, now you're putting me in a tough spot here but I do love angry Birds
  23. leparlon

leparlon New Member

Ok, I'll just gonna say it:
    Papi Wall and Robot Defense.
    (Also Bubble Buster)
  24. SmartAss

SmartAss New Member

Well, its more like somebody is helping you to think of words. Just like you might ask a friend to help you when you cant think of a word.
    IMO cheating is when you have an app that synchronizes your entire game and automaticly fills in the best possibility for you...

Or am i just talking crazy here?? haha
    :p
  25. haim zarif

haim zarif Active Member

I play trap, robotek, games for toddlers, word mix, etc.