• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is your favorite game on Android? Developers, please read the first post before posting

I'm playing through Ravensword, and it's freaking awesome. It's like having Oblivion on my phone! Has anyone found other games in this style? I know the same company made Aralorn, or some such, which I think might be the prequel to this one, but otherwise, I haven't found this level of awesome in a hack and slash Android yet

Reactions: codesplice
Upvote 0
I'm playing through Ravensword, and it's freaking awesome. It's like having Oblivion on my phone! Has anyone found other games in this style? I know the same company made Aralorn, or some such, which I think might be the prequel to this one, but otherwise, I haven't found this level of awesome in a hack and slash Android yet
Same dev also has Exiles, which is like Oblivion IN SPACE!!!!

Reactions: CrimsonToker
Upvote 0
As the title states... what is your favorite game thus far?

Mine is a game called "Trap".

I play it & play it, and haven't gotten tired of it yet.

I think the best game you can play on your phone if you want multi-player, strategy and text-based action is The Grid: http://codeelf.com/games/the-grid-2/grid/

Quote from IndieGames:
"It is a text-only strategy multiplayer game you play by actually typing in commands and fantasizing you are logged in a BBS. It does feel quite a bit like a boardgame and generally has you capturing squares, building farms, hiring wizards, stealing from your neighbors, inciting revolutions, forming alliances and even attempting to bless everyone, while fighting to gather all the resources a powerful master of the grid would need."

If you want a simple Android game experience where the highest gambler of gold is the winner, check out http://codeelf.com/games/shakalaka/ or look for the Shakalaka app (free) on the App Store.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones