1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

What is your favorite game on Android? Developers, please see the link to Announcements above.

1. axdreame

axdreame New Member

I found a snake game for android (name: Snake 1997) an exact copy of the old-school Nokia snake. it displays a Nokia phone with the snake game on it. Really addicting:p (and frustrating at times XD)
  2. OliveGracie

OliveGracie Member

My fav games are Angry Birds, Reataurant etc.
  3. SimsMaster25

SimsMaster25 New Member

Got to be angry birds or crush the castle
  4. Wickiup

Wickiup Well-Known Member

Diversion! I am totally addicted and so is my husband...
  5. sypack

sypack New Member

6. B2L

B2L Well-Known Member

I have quite a few favorites.

Samurai II
    Refraction
    Doodle God
    NOVA 2
    Modern Combat 2
  7. droidros

droidros Well-Known Member

My favorite games are:

Tapfish - create colorful tankfuls of various fish, grow them then sell them for profit, and breed them to get unique hybrids - absolutely addictive.
    Froggy Jump - A very silly jumping game. I'm not sure what the point is but I keep going back to make him jump higher.
    250+ Solitaire Collection - This really has over 250 variations of Solitaire and is extremely well done, with demonstrations and next moves for every game.

I also like Angry Birds. Talking Tom is hilarious but I wouldn't call it a game, since you aren't competing or trying to score points.
  8. slpn1

slpn1 Member

My favourite game is Pipe Swipe because it's a mix of all things I like about puzzle games and has some very cool levels!

(ok, ok it's my game but it took me nearly a year to make and I really do like playing it)
  9. Marquisen

Marquisen New Member

My favorite is "SuperMarioBros3 Nes game (Android)".
    For all other game lovers, who don't have Android phone, I would suggest you to get all latest games from Gamefly.
  10. Luke Kellett

Luke Kellett Well-Known Member

Have you given Armored Strike a go? It's a pretty good alternative?

Pot Smash has got me addicted for the foreseeable future :p
  11. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Well-Known Member

I'm really digging PewPew. It's free, has awesome graphics (if you like the style) and some killer sound effects. After a round, you can watch a repay in 3D and rotate the camera. Pretty cool.

Also like the emulators, nothing beats playing some classic games when your bored. Pure nostalgia
  12. flogix

flogix Member

My Fav Game is Slimeball Speedway Lite. ;-)
  13. flogix

flogix Member

Good choice, Every One must check "Goli". nice game.
  14. Agape

Agape Active Member

found another favourite-- Alchemy. So stupidly simple and yet has provided me with hours and hours of fun.
  15. Liaqat

Liaqat Member

Fruit Ninja :D
  16. ftmatters

ftmatters New Member

Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus HD - best FPS on mobile. It supoorts multiplayer too
  17. Rose4uKy

Rose4uKy Well-Known Member

I played Word Feud alot and now Words With Friends. (Wanting Hanging With Friends to come to Android already)
    Angry Birds was great on my EVO and then I lost all my settings when I got the 3D and don't play it much anymore.
    Trap I got from people suggesting it here like it.
    I plat Teeter which I am guessing may be like labrynith people talk about.
    Jangle
    Find Differences
    Frogger
    Bubble Burst

I have more don't play them all got a few free ones from Amazon free app liek Farkle Dice which I havenn't tried yet or 4 reactor haven't tried.
  18. EngineBlock

EngineBlock Member

Fruit Ninja
  19. Sak01

Sak01 Well-Known Member

Fruit Ninja is a big hit with friends and family that get hold of my phone. It's far better than the Fruit Slice.

Air Attack HD was a lot of fun.
  20. bennypole037

bennypole037 Member

I like tower defense games such as:
    Robo Defense
    Empire defense
    Medieval Castle Defense
    TapDefense
    Tower Raiders 2
    Grave Defense HD
  21. eraste

eraste Member

I have been addicted to coin dozer. Its a fun game but when I reflashed my ROM I deleted my data some how! I was up to level 56 :( lol
  22. LilacBleeds

LilacBleeds Well-Known Member

mine at the moment are :

1. Angry Birds
    2. Jewels
    3. Pinball Deluxe
    4. Super Sudoku
    5. Spider
  23. xFlow

xFlow Member

I normally just play Speedx or PewPew.