• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is your Favorite game?

That is kinda tough. It's a toss up between Chrono Trigger (SNES), Street Fighter Alpha 3 (PSX or DC) and Final Fantasy VI (SNES) for me.

This is tough. I don't really have a favorite game currently. If I had to choose one for all-time, it would be Final Fantasy 7 for the PSX.

hee hee.

I'm currently playing ff3(or vi), chrono trigger, and ff7 on emulators on my EVO. Actually ff7 is on hold, I'm too busy playing tactics.. haha

Upvote 0
HHMMMMM

In all fairness, i dont think i have a favorite game. The way i rate a game is dependent on if i know i can be bothered to play it again. There are a few games that have done so.

Heavy Rain, such an amazing game, i love every minute of it.
COD WOW, the best Call of Duty in my opinion.
Need for speed Most Wanted, i can play that over and over again, need that on Ps3 methinks.
Prince of Persia Warrior Within, just perfect.
Assassins Creed Brotherhood, the online play made that for me.
Oblivion, i like this because you can play it so differently any time you start a new game.
Unholy war, might not know this one, it was on PS1 Probably the best game for it.
Abes Oddesy, this was amazing as a child, along with sonic, but im surprised to see neither of them mentioned at all.
But, i spose even after all of them the game that i really did jizz over, was mortal kombat shoulin monks, I wish they would remaster this for the PS3, just love it so much.

Only a small list lol.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones