What is your Favorite game?

1. Rudedawg

Rudedawg Well-Known Member

jet set willy
  2. andywarno

andywarno Well-Known Member

My favorite game of all time is Splinter Cell Chaos Theory. The greatest and most well made game ever made in the history of planet earth. And that is a scientific fact.
  3. trickyone

trickyone New Member

It's tricky to have just one 'favourite game'! I like a lot of free browser games, and my favourite always changes depening on my mood! At the moment I'm really into SoccerStar and The Settlers Online, but tomorrow it might be something totally different ;)
  4. Adauth

Adauth Well-Known Member

Currently NCAA 12 Football. I like most of the changes from last year.
  5. nickroros

nickroros New Member

Imma go with fifa
  6. sethman88

sethman88 Well-Known Member

my favorite game would be a tie between
    Jak and Daxter: the precursor legacy
    Jak 2
    and Jak 3
    all for PS2
  7. xfinalabyss

xfinalabyss New Member

Megaman Battle network Series for Game boy Advance :D
  8. starxpilot

starxpilot Well-Known Member

Way too many to list. Been playing as of late, Day of Defeat and Team Fortress Classic.

List is so big, it doesn't fit on my FB profile.

Also majority of PC games [​IMG]
  9. Uptown Problem

Uptown Problem New Member

Red Dead ps3
    Can't wait for uncharted 3
    NightAngel79 likes this.
  10. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

11. Stinky Stinky

Stinky Stinky Well-Known Member

NINJAS!

I love that Tenchu (all of them) series!!!

I like a the ninjas!

Tenchu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I also LOVE Zelda series I used to have for my Game Cube. Wind Waker was awesome and I don't care if it was meant to be for 2 year olds I don't care because it was stil awesome

Oh my hat that Game Cube was / still is FREAKING awesome machine!

But my all time favourite has got to be METROID PRIME!!!!

Eventually the Game Cube disc from Metroid Prime 1 was no longer reading I played it sooo damn much.

That game was FREAKIN AMAZING. Closest thing to crack that game was.

And Star Wars: KOTOR 1 and 2 for PC is awesome man!

But I could never get enough of Metroid Prime that game was and still is amazing.

Here's to Metroid!! :)

Oh my hat I loved playing this game untill my Game Cube broke down!!! :( :( :(

I LOVED that Game Cube :'(

[​IMG]

Metroid was a revolutionary game back in the day aand still is revolutionary today... I have also played number 3 on the wii but that was a loooong time ago lol :)
    Metroid Prime likes this.
  12. AJB2K3

AJB2K3 Well-Known Member

Hmn let me think.

Gundamn wing endless Assault (JAP)
    House of the dead,
    Zelda Lttp,
    Rtype
    Super defence fortress Macross (JAP)
    Ghost in the shell psp
    Hydrothunder,
    Pod racer,
  13. Robinwood

Robinwood Active Member

Its GTA and SHADE... this both are my all time fav which never ever get bore to me ! :D
  14. l3adBoy

l3adBoy New Member

my favorite games r call of duty black ops, ghost recon shadow wars, and midnight club los angeles
  15. LilacBleeds

LilacBleeds Well-Known Member

at the moment in time its NFS Shift 2 and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows :D
  16. starxpilot

starxpilot Well-Known Member

Bah, I've already posted, but again, loving Team Fortress.

Most games running Quake, Unreal, Wolfenstein 3D, GoldSource.
  17. la sal

la sal Well-Known Member

PSIII Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
  18. mcbaes72

mcbaes72 Active Member

RPG: Dragon Age Origins, PS3 (trying to solve a 6th time, one for each origin storyline).

Sports: Madden (currently playing '12 for PSP).

Misc: Fat Princess, PS3 (my 4 yr old and I enjoy playing that on the weekend).
  19. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

Just a reminder....

This forum is for the discussion of PC and console gaming. Android games have a dedicated section here.
  20. G0ingC0astal

G0ingC0astal Member

F yes! Only reason i haven't played that in a long time is because my pc died and all i have is a micro laptop now, although i preferred the reverse gungame :)
  21. thecowboy

thecowboy New Member

I'm a massive fan of Need for Speed World and Kultan - definitely the best games around.
  22. theultimateone

theultimateone Active Member

Gears of war series
    Supersmash series
    Svr(wwe) series
    Dbz ragingblast,tenkaichi series
    Dbz rpg series
    Forza series
    Pepsimaluigis mansion
    Kinnect sports
    Ninja gaiden 2
    Cod series
  23. Italo

Italo Well-Known Member

Super Mario World (SNES) - First game I ever owned. Still a favorite to this day. I'm always surprised when I re-play it that I still remember all the secret areas. One of the best games ever!

Super Mario Kart (SNES) - The original kart racer. Lots of great memories playing this with my sister, and my childhood best friend.

Halo:CE (Xbox) - One of the best FPS campaigns ever. I've played through it several times on legendary solo. Though I'm more of a campaign guy, playing Halo:CE on LAN is one of my favorite gaming things to do.

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 (PS2) - Easily my favorite arcade racer. Great roster of exotic cars, fun arcade handling, and awesome tracks. Took me a while to finish all the races.

Borderlands (Xbox 360) - This is one of the few games this generation that has managed to hold my attention long term. I got it in its release month and I still enjoy playing it. It's fun to shoot, the loot mechanic is addictive, and has excellent DLC that really adds to the game.

Oblivion (Xbox 360 & PC) - I've spent many, many hours playing both this game and its predecessor Morrowind. I have yet to "finish" either one (partly due to game breaking bugs and lost save files). But this game isn't really about finish the storyline for me. It's about exploring, finding side quest, shaping my character, and doing whatever I choose to do.

Honorable Mention:
    Gran Turismo 1,2&3 (PS1&PS2) - I used to love cars, and I played the crap out of these games (100% completion on 1&2, 75% on 3). Once I got to the endurance races in GT3 I called it quits, and didn't play another racing sim until Forza 3, which I also quit after getting to the endurance races. Why can't you just save midrace?!

I tried my best to keep my list relatively short, which was a challenge. I've owned a SNES, Gameboy (original and color), PS1, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, PSP, PS3 (my brother also a Wii), and now have a desktop gaming rig as well now. I tried to keep it to games that held my attention for long periods of time, and games that I find have a lot replayability. Sorry if I spent too much time talking about the games :eek:
  24. dots

dots Well-Known Member

This is a tough one for me.

SNES - Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past - This is the game i can play over and over and over and just never get bored.
    - Donkey Kong 2 and Illusion of Gaia also deserve a mention.

Gameboy Color: Legend Of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages or Pokemon Gold

Gamecube: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker or Super Smash Bros Melee

N64: Diddy Kong Racing or MegaMan 64.

Hard to really pick one :)
  25. Adauth

Adauth Well-Known Member

My favorite game of all time has to be FFVII, or Zelda, Ocarina of Time.