What kind of headphones do you use?

Last Updated:

1. Kahroo

Kahroo Well-Known Member

I am kinda looking for some new headphones, so I want to know what kind of headphones do you use to listen to your music?

Advertisement
  2. saptech

saptech Well-Known Member

I got a pair a couple of months ago similar to these but not these. I use them at work. I also have some Creative Labs earbuds I keep in the car for times I'm somewhere and need them.

[​IMG]
  3. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

I don't have any high quality music on my phone, so I'm just using some cheap Skullcandy earbuds. Along with the Equalizer app, it sounds pretty decent.
  4. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

Bose noise canceling headphones. There the only ones for me
  5. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

Are they any good? If you can you should try out some bose ones they are amazing. :D
  6. Magica28

Magica28 New Member

Are you only looking for headphones or can I recommend the earbuds I use? I have ViSang r03's (aka brainwavz M2). They're awesome and a major upgrade from my skullcandy's.
  7. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

What are you looking to use them for?

My home headphones are different then my work headphones and those are different then the ones I use at the gym.
  8. Kahroo

Kahroo Well-Known Member

I might get the skullcandy low riders. I like the look of them.
  9. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Go ahead and flame me, but I honestly like the new Apple earbuds. I miss having more noise cancellation with in-ear buds, but these are much more comfortable and have great sound. Wish I could utilize the volume rocker/mic though. But, for $30, not bad.
  10. Kahroo

Kahroo Well-Known Member

Isn't there a app that can let you use the volume rocker?
  11. vercingetorix

vercingetorix Member

I've got a pair of denons and a fiio e5 amp ,I like it loud.
  12. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Not positive. The only thing I've seen is a hardware fix where it needs to be taken apart. Not something I'm willing to do.
    If you do know of an app, let me know. That'd be great.
  13. saptech

saptech Well-Known Member

The ones I bought sounds pretty good to me, I'm not real picky. Having some Bose would be really really good to have, but I'm sure Mrs. Saptech wouldn't approve of the cost! :rolleyes:

Thnx.
  14. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

15. Kahroo

Kahroo Well-Known Member

breadnatty08 likes this.
  16. Wilkas

Wilkas Well-Known Member

I've got these, I know they aren't the best available but I really like the sound quality especially when teamed with my One X
    [​IMG]

My missus got these with her Nokia Lumia, same make as the beats ones and really good sound quality.. use them with my PC.
    [​IMG]
  17. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Do some research before buying Bose or Beats. You can find better for the money.
  18. Speed Daemon

Speed Daemon Disabled

I have AKG K701 (open back) cans for the most critical listening. Mostly I use my pair of Audio-Technica ATH-M50 (closed back) 'phones. One has a straight cable for home use; the other has a coiled cord for working around sound consoles and other places where you don't want a cable dragging over stuff. I also have several Koss earbuds for travel, exercise and whenever carry size and/or weight is an issue. I have Grado SR60 open air cans and a whole selection of other earbuds in a wide range of cost and quality that I keep at home for spares.
  19. Kahroo

Kahroo Well-Known Member

I like the way beats look but I don't like the price. But either way I would never get them anyway.
  20. Wilkas

Wilkas Well-Known Member

In my case I got the Beats as a free gift with my One X so couldn't possibly get any better for free :D
  21. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Nope, can't beat free Beats lol. :rock::thrasher:
  22. scottmog

scottmog Active Member

I like the base qc15s that I got of Craigslist years ago for 40 bucks. I really wish Bluetooth would get better sooner...
  23. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

I have the Beats Tour earbuds and they sound great to me. I had a giftcard so I didn't have to pay the ridiculous amount that they cost so I'm happy.
  24. Granite1

Granite1 Zercron Encrusted Tweezer Moderator

My old school Nintendo gameboy earbuds were the best earbuds I've ever owned!

Haven't had any since then. Now I just use the stereo in my truck. :)
  25. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Cheapest ones I can find. :D. Got a bluetooth on ear set coming from newegg, got a BF deal, $10. (tekNMotion brand??)