• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What launcher do you use? (Non-root phones)

Saltine713

Android Enthusiast
Sep 7, 2010
NY
tcfpodcast.tk
So, as I wait for my Inspire to come next Wednesday (I fear it will get destroyed in the mail from this hurricane coming), I have started to save apps and other interesting stuff I find.

I've seen plenty of launchers on the market that look interesting and wondering what you have and what you think of it. I'm looking at the ADWex launcher, but I've seen the WAVE launcher to be pretty interesting as well.

Any thoughts?

ADW Launcher, dxtop lite, Launcher Pro, GO Launcher EX, Helauncher, Panda home, Touchwiz launcher, Crazy Home, aHome, SPB Shell 3D, Regina 3D, QQLauncher, Helix Launcher, HTC Sense, Sony Ericson Home, Magic Launcher, Zeam Launcher, Launcher 7, Zune Launcher, Kust Home, Nemus Launcher, Gingerbread Launcher, Live Home, *Spark, Android Seven Best Launcher, MyLauncher, and like 10 others which I forget the names of haha.

Upvote 0
ADW Launcher, dxtop lite, Launcher Pro, GO Launcher EX, Helauncher, Panda home, Touchwiz launcher, Crazy Home, aHome, SPB Shell 3D, Regina 3D, QQLauncher, Helix Launcher, HTC Sense, Sony Ericson Home, Magic Launcher, Zeam Launcher, Launcher 7, Zune Launcher, Kust Home, Nemus Launcher, Gingerbread Launcher, Live Home, *Spark, Android Seven Best Launcher, MyLauncher, and like 10 others which I forget the names of haha.

My goodness. You switch between all those launchers? Why?? I just use Go launcher. I love it, I have some very cute themes.

I think your phone will be ok. If not, you can definitely get it replaced.

Upvote 0
My goodness. You switch between all those launchers? Why?? I just use Go launcher. I love it, I have some very cute themes.

I think your phone will be ok. If not, you can definitely get it replaced.

Well... no.. haha! But usually these threads are for people looking for different launchers to try... so I just gave a bunch haha :)

Reactions: Simba501
Upvote 0

were we can download Launcher 7

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones