What launcher do you use? (Non-root phones)

1. Saltine713

Saltine713 Well-Known Member

So, as I wait for my Inspire to come next Wednesday (I fear it will get destroyed in the mail from this hurricane coming), I have started to save apps and other interesting stuff I find.

I've seen plenty of launchers on the market that look interesting and wondering what you have and what you think of it. I'm looking at the ADWex launcher, but I've seen the WAVE launcher to be pretty interesting as well.

Any thoughts?

Advertisement
  2. Glitterzgirl

Glitterzgirl Active Member

I use Launcher Pro... I <3 it!
  3. Simba501

Simba501 Well-Known Member

Adw ex.....best launcher, hands down imo. I've used all of them.
  4. DanielRicany

DanielRicany Well-Known Member

ADW Launcher, dxtop lite, Launcher Pro, GO Launcher EX, Helauncher, Panda home, Touchwiz launcher, Crazy Home, aHome, SPB Shell 3D, Regina 3D, QQLauncher, Helix Launcher, HTC Sense, Sony Ericson Home, Magic Launcher, Zeam Launcher, Launcher 7, Zune Launcher, Kust Home, Nemus Launcher, Gingerbread Launcher, Live Home, *Spark, Android Seven Best Launcher, MyLauncher, and like 10 others which I forget the names of haha.
  5. ninja_reject

ninja_reject Well-Known Member

My goodness. You switch between all those launchers? Why?? I just use Go launcher. I love it, I have some very cute themes.

I think your phone will be ok. If not, you can definitely get it replaced.
  6. DanielRicany

DanielRicany Well-Known Member

Well... no.. haha! But usually these threads are for people looking for different launchers to try... so I just gave a bunch haha :)
    Simba501 likes this.
  7. Simba501

:) Makes sense.
  8. andrews317

andrews317 Well-Known Member

I downloaded Launcher Pro but the fact it doesnt have a clock widget made me uninstall it quickly
  9. Simba501

There are a million of them in the market.
  10. badams1

badams1 Active Member

Stock Gingerbread and Sense for me.

Ive used LP, ADW, and GO...all of them have their benefits..but I just prefer good old HTC Sense.
  11. sleewok

sleewok Active Member

Go Launcher is AWESOME. Super smooth...I highly recommend it.
  12. andrews317

andrews317 Well-Known Member

True, I tried some lauchers to but Sense just got me in love.
  13. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

only thing i don't like about Go Launcher is that you can't adjust the speed of opening menus like Launcher Pro
  14. altima

altima Member

Tried LP pro but switched to ADW Ex and love it. Does everything I want and lots of themes and icon packs in the market. The screen transitions are cool....:)
  15. Saltine713

I tried a bunch, but I had to stick with Sense since it is just really easy and good looking.
  16. dylando808

dylando808 Well-Known Member

i went with Launcher Pro after a few reccommendations. and i have to say it's great. it's super lightweight and snappy. made me realize how laggy HTC was (it wasn't that bad but LP just blows it away performance wise).
    i haven't gotten around to trying other launchers yet but ADW EX is definitely next on my list.
  17. Saltine713

I also just tried Espier Launcher, which is an IOS5 replica. Looks really really good.
    Simba501 likes this.
  18. joebackam

joebackam New Member

i use Launcher Pro x
  19. joebackam

joebackam New Member

were we can download Launcher 7
  20. Simba501