What launchers do you use?

1. Chaser94

Chaser94 Member

I have discovered launchers. Im running launcher pro and notice how customizable they are. And how much faster my phone is now. So what do you guys use?

Advertisement
  2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ± Moderator

I'm using TSF Shell Launcher now. Kinda pricey, but I had to check it out after all the hype a few months back on XDA
    It is very nice tho!
  3. saptech

saptech Well-Known Member

I run Holo Launcher on my phone and Nova Launcher Prime on the tab2, which I paid for during the 25 cent sale awhile back.

I like both of them.

I think there is a similar thread about this floating around someplace.
  4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

5. Stuntman

Stuntman Well-Known Member

Currently using Nova Prime.
  6. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member

I use go and nova.
  7. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

I use Go launcher ex on my S3's, and Apex on my Note 2.
    Both are very customizable and quite snappy in performance.
  8. annebrooks64

annebrooks64 Well-Known Member

I spent ages trying them all out, the ones I actually like are Nova Prime and Atom.
  9. xRj

xRj Member

I use nova launcher too. No problems:)
  10. zuben el genub

zuben el genub Well-Known Member

I bought ADW last year. It's been updated and I like it. I tried Nova and Apex - they were OK, but they got deleted. Since I only want certain parts of the Launcher, ADW does fine.
  11. Mostly Harmless

Mostly Harmless Well-Known Member Contributor

Launcher Pro use to be the top of the line Launcher but the developer has pretty much given up on it. I am currently using Apex but I also like Nova too, both powerful launchers.
  12. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Go Launcher EX
  13. Adauth

Adauth Well-Known Member

Apex pro.
  14. matt190191

matt190191 Well-Known Member

Currently Using Nova Prime. Can't fault it.
  15. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! VIP Member

Nova Prime on my phone and Transformer, Apex Pro on my Nexus 7.

For some reason, Nova Prime was pretty jittery on the N7, Apex works fine though.
  16. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Hey Everyone i just wanted to let you know I will be moving this thread into the Android Themes forum. Since it is about launchers it seems to belong over there.

Hope this isn't too much of a hassle.

---------

Personally though i use Nova Launcher and love how customizable it is, especially with making the screens be able to hold more apps and such. Oh and the Tesla Unread app paired with this launcher is great :)
  17. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ± Moderator

No, it is a hassle...move it back. And them p.m. everyone again.:p :) j/k there DC!:)
  18. OnoreDecayed0

OnoreDecayed0 Active Member

I used to have Zeam Launcher on my Gingerbread Devices (A818 Duo), but then I changed it from there to Lightning Launcher. Eventually with the new ICS device (A878 Duo), I tried using the Docomo Pallette Launcher and eventually went back to Lightning Launcher.

Tl;Dr - Lightning Launcher
  19. Pocketfuzz

Pocketfuzz New Member

I use GO Launcher EX,which offers phenomenal customization and actions. currently using a christmas theme but also using GO Multiple wallpapers -so each home panel has its own wallpaper! way cool!
  20. Chaser94

Chaser94 Member

Update:

I'm now using nova with no second thoughts. It's fantastic. It keeps the look of the stock android launcher but completely customizable, although the windows launcher is tempting....
  21. RoWilJr

RoWilJr Well-Known Member

Nova Prime user here.
  22. RazoE

RazoE Well-Known Member

Nova prime. It's the greatest but requires ICS and above.
  23. pegs520

pegs520 Well-Known Member

I used Launcher7 on my commando, now I'm using Nova on my RAZR maxx HD. I love it...so smooth, and so much customization.
  24. kevindroid

kevindroid Well-Known Member

nova prime for me
  25. brainrex

brainrex Member

Holo launcher