1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

what make is my phone?! please help!

1. jagburls

jagburls New Member

hi everybody!
    sorry this is my first post and will look a bit stupid at first, but once you read you'll understand my dilemma.

I recently ended up with my screen having smashed glass at the front- the digitizer part. i ordered a new one, did my research on the replacement and carefully removed the digitizer from the lcd. i thought i had a samsung s3, but once the digitizer was removed i began to realize i had been stitched up with a fake / copy. the digitizer connector is quite different from that of a genuine s3, it is even at the opposite end. i have trawled through numerous pages to try and find the make / model of the 'fake' android phone i have, in order to get a replacement digitizer.

has anyone else had this problem?!
    can anyone help?!
    "As a new user you cannot yet post links or images." - otherwise i would post a picture of the old / broken digitizer - with connector.

the phone is white, looks the same as samsung s3, has all the same branding, but i think the screen is slightly shorter, and underneath the lcd is just one big metal plate.

i called the shop that sold it to me, but they are unwilling to help - just hang up on me.

sorry if this is in the wrong place, didn't know where best to post.

Advertisement
  2. Thom

Thom Premium Guide Member Guide

Welcome to Android Forums. I moved your thread to the forum where phones that don't have.

... Thom
    jagburls likes this.
  3. jagburls

jagburls New Member

ok, thank you!