what make is my phone?! please help!

Last Updated:

1. jagburls

jagburls New Member

hi everybody!
    sorry this is my first post and will look a bit stupid at first, but once you read you'll understand my dilemma.

I recently ended up with my screen having smashed glass at the front- the digitizer part. i ordered a new one, did my research on the replacement and carefully removed the digitizer from the lcd. i thought i had a samsung s3, but once the digitizer was removed i began to realize i had been stitched up with a fake / copy. the digitizer connector is quite different from that of a genuine s3, it is even at the opposite end. i have trawled through numerous pages to try and find the make / model of the 'fake' android phone i have, in order to get a replacement digitizer.

has anyone else had this problem?!
    can anyone help?!
    "As a new user you cannot yet post links or images." - otherwise i would post a picture of the old / broken digitizer - with connector.

the phone is white, looks the same as samsung s3, has all the same branding, but i think the screen is slightly shorter, and underneath the lcd is just one big metal plate.

i called the shop that sold it to me, but they are unwilling to help - just hang up on me.

sorry if this is in the wrong place, didn't know where best to post.

Advertisement
  2. Thom

Thom Guides Guide

Welcome to Android Forums. I moved your thread to the forum where phones that don't have.

... Thom
    jagburls likes this.
  3. jagburls

jagburls New Member

ok, thank you!